1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Websense (San Diego, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

What a meandering, uneven, and essentially useless process. Multiple people over weeks of time, multiple visits, no clear job description, lack of commitment, glaring signs of dysfunctional personalities and backstabbing. Should have listened to the four former employees I asked about the place, and not wasted my time and energy. Toxic environment, unrealistic expectations. Schedules imposed from above, then it's the workers' fault when they're missed. Micro-managed by the top layer, and proud of it! Don't want reform, want improvement without being willing to pay the price. The price of not improving will be wholesale departures when opportunities are again plentiful elsewhere. Did me a huge favor not to offer.

Interview Questions

• The usual. Some behavioral ("Tell me about a time when you..."), some knowledge, some experience.   1 Answer