Webster Bank Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2015

2.6

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

First you are contacted by a staffing agency then you go through assessments, then you fill out a 15 question questionnaire then you are called for an interview with the head of the call center office.

Interview Questions

• they gave a scenario looking for how you would turn it into a sales opportunity?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Webster Bank (Hartford, CT) in August 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was a little tedious. I had 3 interviews. The first interview was with HR, the second with 2 market managers and the third was with the branch manager that I would be working with. They were very nice asked a few questions. Third interview was mostly scenario questions.

Lender Interview

Interview

Met with 4 differentry people, four trips to different locations and they left it to my recruiter to say I didn't get the job. I feel that they should have made the decision prior to sending me to so many different locations and making it sound like I had the job. I also felt like they owed me a phone call.

Floating Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Haven, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Webster Bank (East Haven, CT) in May 2015.

Interview

I had applied for Webster Bank online about 2 weeks before I was called in for an interview. The interview took about 40 minutes and they asked me a variety of different questions. I interviewed on a Tuesday and they offered me the position that Friday afternoon. $11.00 hourly pay with reimbursement (0.52 cents) per mile driven.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what I would do in several different scenarios, but didn't really ask me much about my previous work experiences. I thought was a little odd because other places that I had interviews at for the same position asked a lot about my previous work experience.   Answer Question

Data Warehouse Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wallingford, CT

Application

I interviewed at Webster Bank (Wallingford, CT) in April 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by two different people on the same day. One from the department where I would be working and one was hr. I called the department person back and she told me she had no idea who the hr person was and I didn't have to talk to her. I scheduled an interview and then 5 minutes later the hr person called again and said I in fact needed to do a phone interview with hr. The right hand didn't know what the left was doing. Webster Bank should be embarrassed with this. The whole process was pathetic and screamed amateur hour. The interviews were fairly easy with just your standard questions but after going through everything I got the feeling the were incredibly disorganized and had no idea what they were doing.

Interview Questions

Interview

Phone interview, met the VP at career fair. Contact by recruiter directly and completed a personality test Why do you want to work at Webster bank? What are your Strength and weakness? Why do you want this job?

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Webster Bank in January 2015.

Interview

Planning for the interview through Human Resources was extremely quick and easy. The interview itself was primarily behavioral so none of the questions were extraordinarily challenging. I was interviewed in two sessions, once with multiple people and the second with one individual. Everyone was very courteous and respectful. Overall, my experience was very positive.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Webster Bank.

Interview

I had 2 jnterviews whixh consisted of the telephone interview from the recruiter. She was very pleasant to talked to. She asked me a few questions and then set up a face to face interview in the next couple of days. I was interviewed by 3 managers at the same time. It was rather pleasant and such a wonderful vibe

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a new employee started working and didn't know what to do in a particular situation?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question

Associate Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Britain, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Webster Bank (New Britain, CT) in November 2014.

Interview

Was called into interview with manager, some interviews will have two managers. Was called a week later with an offer. I would recommend reaching out the the manager, I've heard it can be hard to get in with Webster.

Interview Questions

• They ask you about your sales experience and comfort level cross selling products and services.   Answer Question

Manager Benefits and Claims Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Webster Bank (Milwaukee, WI) in July 2014.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews, one with HR and one with the hiring manager. The hiring manager said i would hear one way or another from her or HR regarding next steps. When i followed up with her she didn't respond. I thought she was unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• How could I help with implementing new on boarding processes for claims?   Answer Question