Webster Bank Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

2.6

Lender Interview

Interview

Met with 4 differentry people, four trips to different locations and they left it to my recruiter to say I didn't get the job. I feel that they should have made the decision prior to sending me to so many different locations and making it sound like I had the job. I also felt like they owed me a phone call.

Floating Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Haven, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Webster Bank (East Haven, CT) in May 2015.

Interview

I had applied for Webster Bank online about 2 weeks before I was called in for an interview. The interview took about 40 minutes and they asked me a variety of different questions. I interviewed on a Tuesday and they offered me the position that Friday afternoon. $11.00 hourly pay with reimbursement (0.52 cents) per mile driven.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what I would do in several different scenarios, but didn't really ask me much about my previous work experiences. I thought was a little odd because other places that I had interviews at for the same position asked a lot about my previous work experience.   Answer Question

Data Warehouse Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wallingford, CT

Application

interviewed at Webster Bank (Wallingford, CT) in April 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by two different people on the same day. One from the department where I would be working and one was hr. I called the department person back and she told me she had no idea who the hr person was and I didn't have to talk to her. I scheduled an interview and then 5 minutes later the hr person called again and said I in fact needed to do a phone interview with hr. The right hand didn't know what the left was doing. Webster Bank should be embarrassed with this. The whole process was pathetic and screamed amateur hour. The interviews were fairly easy with just your standard questions but after going through everything I got the feeling the were incredibly disorganized and had no idea what they were doing.

Interview Questions

Interview

Phone interview, met the VP at career fair. Contact by recruiter directly and completed a personality test Why do you want to work at Webster bank? What are your Strength and weakness? Why do you want this job?

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Webster Bank in January 2015.

Interview

Planning for the interview through Human Resources was extremely quick and easy. The interview itself was primarily behavioral so none of the questions were extraordinarily challenging. I was interviewed in two sessions, once with multiple people and the second with one individual. Everyone was very courteous and respectful. Overall, my experience was very positive.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Webster Bank.

Interview

I had 2 jnterviews whixh consisted of the telephone interview from the recruiter. She was very pleasant to talked to. She asked me a few questions and then set up a face to face interview in the next couple of days. I was interviewed by 3 managers at the same time. It was rather pleasant and such a wonderful vibe

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a new employee started working and didn't know what to do in a particular situation?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question

Manager Benefits and Claims Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Webster Bank (Milwaukee, WI) in July 2014.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews, one with HR and one with the hiring manager. The hiring manager said i would hear one way or another from her or HR regarding next steps. When i followed up with her she didn't respond. I thought she was unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• How could I help with implementing new on boarding processes for claims?   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

interviewed at Webster Bank (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

interviewer was kind of harsh and basically seemed like she didnt want to do the interview in the first place. made me wonder he she want to fill the position

Business Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Webster Bank (Waterbury, CT) in December 2013.

Interview

Phone screening followed by a personal interview. Interviewer had a subordinate attend the interview also. Very enthusiastic about my experience, seemed to be selling the job to me. I was equally enthusiastic regarding the company. Interview lasted considerably longer than scheduled. The interviewer told me she was definitely scheduling a second interview through the recruiter and told me exactly what the second interview would entail.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Webster Bank in May 2013.

Interview

They called me 30 minutes after I applied online. A phone interview was given to check my schedule and then an interview at the location that was hiring. Both the manager and assistant manager interviewed me but the way the seating was I felt cornered. They told me they would contact me regardless if I get an offer or not but they never did.

Interview Questions

• What would your employers say about you? Name more than one strength and weakness.   Answer Question