Webuyanycar.com USA

Webuyanycar.com USA Interview Questions

2.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Webuyanycar.com USA

Branch Manager Interview

Pretty easy interview except that the manager couldn't put down his computer for 5 minutes. Couldn't even give me his time for the interview, rude and unprofessional. He sat there and typed the whole time after he asked me to answer a few questions. I should of known what a joke the place would after the joke of an interview.

Area Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Webuyanycar.com USA.

Clear, good vision, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Webuyanycar.com USA.

An outsourced recruiter will find your resume on monster.com. As long as you reek of desperation it doesn't matter what you say in the interview or your past employment history.

Interview Questions
    • What's your name? - the rest of the interview is a hard sales pitch to convince you to take the job   Answer Question
    Take it or leave it, the same approach to make an offer to customers

Branch Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Webuyanycar.com USA.

Pretty simple, expected me to drop my previous job without a 2 weeks notice. Sent me for pointless training within 3 days. Just listen to the area manager he gives away what he wants to hear in your answers before asking you anything.

Interview Questions
    • "What would you say to a colleague who blames his environment instead of himself?"   View Answer
    I did negotiate but there is no negotiation base salary is the highest you can get. All branch managers receive this base

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Webuyanycar.com USA in September 2013.

First, I was contacted by an HR recruiter. Set up a phone interview, and submitted a second copy of my resume. Phone interview was average, basic questions: work experience, skills, why you would be a good fit for this position, etc. Was contacted the next day to set up an in-person interview at a branch for the same day. This was very professional, very thorough, and again, basic questions such as work history, experience, skills, what you are looking for in a company, why you choose this company, where you see yourself in five years. After this interview, I was told to expect a phone call in about a week. I got a call the next day, from the original recruiter, saying that they wanted to set up a Skype interview with a senior manager. This was the last of the three step interview process, and basically a summary of the first two. The manager talked about what he was looking for in an employee, what his expectations would be, how well the company treats their employees, and what the position would entail. The manager lauded the company, and talked it up a lot, which is to be expected. At the end of the interview, the manager said to expect a call within two days, letting me know either way. I received the phone call on the second day, with a verbal offer, which I gladly accepted.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in five years, with this company or without?   View Answer
    No negotiation on compensation, straight across the board.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online – interviewed at Webuyanycar.com USA in April 2013.

SImple and straighforward interview. Asked about automotive knowledge and customer service skills mostly.

Interview Questions
    • What was my greatest weakness and how would I use this to improve upon myself?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Webuyanycar.com USA in February 2013.

Phone interview, followed up by another phone or video interview, the final interview is with the Area Manager.

Interview Questions
    • Seems like they wing it for the most part   View Answer
    No negotiation

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Webuyanycar.com USA in October 2011.

the district manager was 25 min late for the interview. the branch was located in the middle of nowhere in plum in an old house with a one room office. not professional at all. The interview was easy and the pay was terrible 30k per year. They didnt make me an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Willow Grove, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Willow Grove, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Webuyanycar.com USA in June 2011.

Interview Process begins with current senior employee. As in most sales positions you will be asked what sets you apart and what allows you to make the sale. Also your team abilities will be discussed. After you are hired you will be trained by another senior employee. Usually lasts from two- three weeks before you are in a branch of your own full time.

Interview Questions
    Not able to negotiate at all

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Webuyanycar.com USA in May 2011.

It was a short interview process. I was reffered by my friend. One week later, I was called and asked to come to Philly for an interview. They asked me a few basic questions and offered me the job on the spot. No drug test or background check. Did not check my refferences.

NA