Webyog

Updated Jan 5, 2015
Updated Jan 5, 2015

3.8

Software Developer Interview

It was through ELitmus .I gave the exam(e litmus) Later on Applied to webyog. It was Written Test and followed by Many Interviews.Written Test was Technical with 3 Aptitude question was very simple anyone can solve with commjunication skills test (2 written Question on OS)and Technical comprises of writing programs in c and sql commands.

Software Engineer Interview

one written test which consisted of two technical writing questions asking you about your favourite coding language, bloggers etc.
    Then there were 8 questions in the programming section which cover c/c#, java, javascript and .net. This set was the most difficult one as there were difficult programs

Interview Questions
    • Questions
      to write a program to print the proper subsets of a set

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Webyog in August 2014.

written test
    tr+tr+hr
    1st round
    1.write a program to multply with out using multiply operator
    2.find max length of zero sum sub array
    2nd round
    some question on pointers
    logical questions
    then he told there will be a third round over skype but I didn't get a call later I understand if I preapred well it is easy

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Webyog in August 2014.

Interview Questions
    • to write a program to print the proper subsets of a set   Answer Question

Entry Level Through Elitmus Interview

Written technical test followed by interview

Interview Questions
    • there are 4 section of C/C++ , Java, Java Script and .Net.
      each section contains 2 section.
      Out of 8 question from all the sections you have to answer any 4 question.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Webyog.

I went for the interview through a fresher hiring portal. It started with a somewhat different 'written round' [javascript, java/c# etc] followed by a series of interviews.

In the first round they asked a fair amount of 'tech GK' questions. Javascript regex and a few "how would you debug" etc. The guy seemed to be impressed with tech GK.

The next round was over skype. This time there were a few more standard questions on OS, threads, C++ and C

The next round was with a very senior person again over skype. He asked some tougher DS and algorithm questions. it was a very aggressive interview and he was not very easy to please.

The final round was with the same person. This time he asked some questions about the ordering of destructors in C++. Sadly, my C++ was rusty and I wasn't able to answer it :(

Interview Questions
    • "What is your favorite data structure"   View Answer

through elitmus

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Webyog in September 2012.

Applied online and got assignment from them and completed within a time period and again got call for next round(Programming),I did well but i didn't got any reply from them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Webyog in August 2012.

Take the chance only if you are good at technical. They carefully filter out all those who come with bookish knowledge by posing questions that require some thinking. They won't ask you something from your Btech or engineering text books, not that general type of interview questions. They ask specific problems or queries.

Interview Questions
    • It will mostly be easy if you clearly understand and have worked on -
      coding standards
      SQL queries with joins, where keyword, having, group by, etc.
      OOPS concepts
      Web development standards
      etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Webyog in April 2012.

The webyog interview consisted of 6 rounds. The first round was a simple written coding test.
    Then 1 had two rounds of 1:1 interviews, which were technical as were as HR.

This was followed up by 3 rounds of phone interview.

The final round was in their office at bangalore where the founder grilled me a lot.

All in all, a tough selection procedure.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your projects. What business purpose was it for? What technologies did you use and tell us why you chose them   Answer Question