Wedbush Securities Interview Questions & Reviews in Los Angeles, CA

2.4

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Wedbush Securities in February 2010.

I applied online and got a call within a week. Had a 15 min. detailed phone interview and got invited for an in-person. During the in-person interview I had to take a math/logic test which I found to be very easy and they give you a calculator. Then, I met with a recruiter for about 30 minutes and then a hiring manager. Both were very pleasant and professional.

Interview Questions
    I got the perfect offer and did not need to negotiate

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wedbush Securities in February 2014.

Hiring process is sort of convoluted. If you have contacts, it is easier to get an interview. Recruiting on campus is a plus. Interview was straightforward since I am an engineering major. Had macro based market type questions and a few brain teasers. The phone interview was mostly fit questions.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Wedbush Securities in October 2009.

Meet with 3 people and a final decision is made. Questions are more so about fit rather than technical skills.

Interview Questions
    • Do not expect tough questions as senior management and staff are dumb. They just want to fill the empty seats in the office.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. The firm/senior management is very stingy on compensation.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wedbush Securities.

Applied through a recruiter and was called the following week for a phone interview. After the initial phone interview, the recruiter scheduled me for an in-person interview. A second in-person interview followed and I met with various individuals from the department.

They also require you to take a math test which is simple and straightforward.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a negative situation and what steps would you take to make sure it didn't occur again?   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wedbush Securities in March 2013.

Early morning interview with a math/ logic test - about 6th grade level math. Interviewed with three directors and sent about 2 hours at the building. Validated parking.

Pleasant negotiation

Corporate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Wedbush Securities in August 2011.

The interveiw process involves a test. It is a math / logic test. It is not too hard but requires critical thinking

very straight forward

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Wedbush Securities in May 2011.

It went quickly and you have to be persistent with their HR who are seemingly forgetful. Regardless, they were very nice and helpful throughout the process.

Interview Questions
    No, I was not able to negotiate.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Wedbush Securities in October 2011.

I applied to an internship at Wedbush through their online jobs database. A HR professional at the firm then contacted me, and I kept in contact with her to talk about the internship. After meeting her in person, I made an appointment to go to the firm and interview with a VP. I was asked basic questions about my background, why I was interested in this internship, etc. At the end of the interview, I met the team and made a work schedule on the spot.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wedbush Securities

Worked for Wedbush Securities? Contribute to the Community!