Wedbush Securities

8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Coordinator Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Wedbush Securities in February 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a call within a week. Had a 15 min. detailed phone interview and got invited for an in-person. During the in-person interview I had to take a math/logic test which I found to be very easy and they give you a calculator. Then, I met with a recruiter for about 30 minutes and then a hiring manager. Both were very pleasant and professional.

Interview Question – Why did you choose to apply at Wedbush?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I got the perfect offer and did not need to negotiate

Intern Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Wedbush Securities in February 2014.

Interview Details – Hiring process is sort of convoluted. If you have contacts, it is easier to get an interview. Recruiting on campus is a plus. Interview was straightforward since I am an engineering major. Had macro based market type questions and a few brain teasers. The phone interview was mostly fit questions.

Interview Question – How much do you want to be paid?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Associate Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Wedbush Securities in October 2009.

Interview Details – Meet with 3 people and a final decision is made. Questions are more so about fit rather than technical skills.

Interview Question – Do not expect tough questions as senior management and staff are dumb. They just want to fill the empty seats in the office.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. The firm/senior management is very stingy on compensation.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Assistant Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wedbush Securities.

Interview Details – Applied through a recruiter and was called the following week for a phone interview. After the initial phone interview, the recruiter scheduled me for an in-person interview. A second in-person interview followed and I met with various individuals from the department.

They also require you to take a math test which is simple and straightforward.

Interview Question – How would you handle a negative situation and what steps would you take to make sure it didn't occur again?   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Wedbush Securities in March 2013.

Interview Details – Early morning interview with a math/ logic test - about 6th grade level math. Interviewed with three directors and sent about 2 hours at the building. Validated parking.

Interview Question – Did not expect the math/logic test   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pleasant negotiation

Corporate Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Wedbush Securities in August 2011.

Interview Details – The interveiw process involves a test. It is a math / logic test. It is not too hard but requires critical thinking

Interview Question – The test was unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – very straight forward

Very Easy Interview

Summer Analyst Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Wedbush Securities in May 2011.

Interview Details – It went quickly and you have to be persistent with their HR who are seemingly forgetful. Regardless, they were very nice and helpful throughout the process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No, I was not able to negotiate.

Intern Interview

Los Angeles, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Wedbush Securities in October 2011.

Interview Details – I applied to an internship at Wedbush through their online jobs database. A HR professional at the firm then contacted me, and I kept in contact with her to talk about the internship. After meeting her in person, I made an appointment to go to the firm and interview with a VP. I was asked basic questions about my background, why I was interested in this internship, etc. At the end of the interview, I met the team and made a work schedule on the spot.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Wedbush Securities? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wedbush Securities interview questions and advice in Los Angeles, CA. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Wedbush Securities employees and interview candidates.