Weekends Only Furniture Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Weekends Only Furniture

Furniture Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeton, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Weekends Only Furniture (Bridgeton, MO) in October 2014.

Interview

Do an assessment when first applying, then do the same thing when arriving. Hour long talk, then drug test and background check. Takes weeks to get them back. When you call they make up excuses then finally get up to giving you an orientation date. You must stay on them and make sure you get it done before they forget all about you.

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Weekends Only Furniture (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

First step is to do the online test. Make sure you have time before you start the test. If called in for an interview, you will be interviewed by a panel of 3 or more people each taking terms of asking questions.

Interview Questions

• You will be asked to talk about specific work related situations/ challenges you have encountered in your previous jobs, your behavior and the outcome.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairview Heights, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Weekends Only Furniture (Fairview Heights, IL) in November 2011.

Interview

Very VERY simplistic. Walked around the sales floor just talking for the most part. Automatically felt very unprofessional. Was sold as to be "laid back environment".

Interview Questions

• How long do you plan on staying with the company   1 Answer

Negotiation

No Negotiation. Offered 9.50 an hour, but required you to sell (and deliver) a minimum of 400.00 an hour before you could receive commission. Returns are taken out of this number, which can easily put you in the hole when trying to reach sales minimums. When offered a raise of .50 cents a year later - it was made apparent after signing the contract that sales minimum would jump to $400.00 an hour. This all happened with no warning or preparation.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Weekends Only Furniture (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2011.

Interview

They give several test that are unreasonable and do panel interviews with 3 or more people and ask a lot of situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Explain a process that you were required to follow and how did this help you and how did this hindered you .   1 Answer