Wegmans Food Markets Cook II Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Cook II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets in December 2011.

Interview

After I applied online I received a phone call from the person who would eventually hire me. They asked preliminary questions about what I was interested in doing and why I had applied to the company. Then I was scheduled for a face to face interview, again pretty standard questions, no curve balls. After that I was invited back for a second interview with someone else in the company. After that interview I was called and offered a position and wage. After I formally accepted I was instructed on completing the drug screen and background check.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when something wasn't going as planned and the actions you took to overcome the obstacle.   Answer Question