Wegmans Food Markets Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2015

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wegmans Food Markets (New York, NY).

Interview

Fast process, starts out with a phone screen from the recruiter/employer representative then move on to an onsite. Where you are interviewed by the team leader for the department you are applying for and they switch off with behavioral questions. You should also try to come in with questions of your own, and talk about why you want to work there.

Interview Questions

• Strengths Weaknesses? How have you dealt with problems with employees? Time management? Why you want to work here?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wegmans Food Markets

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wegmans Food Markets.

Interview

I have had three interviews, questions were a little repetitive, time-consuming interviews. Questions covered past job experiences, handling difficult employees as well as difficult supervisors. Multiple questions on providing the best customer service experience, example of a company where you had a great customer experience.

Interview Questions

• Provide a situation in which you dealt with a difficult supervisor, what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chestnut Hill, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wegmans Food Markets (Chestnut Hill, MA) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process took about month. I had phone interview which was easy but the interviewer was a little rude. I was expecting to get the job offer within a week got a email declining me.

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Wegmans Food Markets (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in July 2013.

Interview

one interview, went well but believe I wasn't hired because of availability

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wegmans Food Markets (Syracuse, NY).

Interview

Relaxed. Brief. No hard questions. No references needed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wegmans Food Markets (Allentown, PA) in July 2012.

Interview

Interview was rather informal which made it more comfortable for me. I had to go through three interviews total to be accepted: initially one on the phone, and then two in person. Initially I thought it was a bit excessive, but they are just screening thoroughly to make sure they have the people that they are looking for.

Interview Questions

• If you aren't able to answer a customers question properly what would you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crofton, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Wegmans Food Markets (Crofton, MD) in June 2012.

Interview

Simple phone interview not long after submitting the online form. Basic questions, but the person interviewing was horribly unprepared. I was called for an in-person interview six weeks after that. Again, same questions as on the phone, with one or two extras thrown in. Both interviewers were late, rushed and distracted the whole time. Not fun.

Interview Questions

• Do you think people should be paid all the same or based on their own merit?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Please, please, please don't let them only pay you $10/hr. I found out afterwards everyone I work with makes $12/hr+ doing the same job.

Anonymous Employee in Crofton, MD

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wegmans Food Markets (Crofton, MD) in June 2012.

Interview

I just had a phone interview. The woman seemed nice and asked a lot of general questions. I was told that I would hear back in about 3 to 4 weeks if they want to do a face to face interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bel Air, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Wegmans Food Markets (Bel Air, MD) in July 2011.

Interview

Well I applied to the new store opening in Bel Air Md. I applied online. They were not doing interviews until the begining of July 2011. I recieved a call from there hiring center to set up a phone interview. I had my phone interview the following Friday after my call. I talked to a very nice man and he asked me basic questions about why I wanted to work for the company and what I knew about the company. I was also asked what positions I wanted to apply for and the top three ones. I then was told I should get a call back in about 2 to 3 weeks if I meet there criteria for the job. I got a call back about a week later to come in for a second interview. I am going for my second interview tomorrow. Hopefully all goes well.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Wegmans?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wegmans Food Markets (Syracuse, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

The hiring took about a week for me. I applied two weeks before they contacted me, was interviewed and given the job immediately before I left the interview. The HR lady was very nice and informative and was very helpful throughout my years of employment.

Interview Questions

• Very generic questions, nothing too complicated at all.   Answer Question

Negotiation

She offered me three different positions, all with the same pay grade