Wegmans

1.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Pizza- Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wegmans in April 2011.

Telephone interview several days after posting application online; set up face to face interview at the end of telephone interview for several days away. First face to face interview was with Human Resources Representative and lasted about 30 minutes. No unexpected questions as I learned Wegmans values points prior to the first interview. Second face to face occurred a few days later with a Chef. Same basic questions followed by food related questions. Duration of interview was about 40 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • Describe an incident or problem with a co-worker and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. It was a take it or leave it situation.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wegmans in April 2011.

First had phone interview and then went into the store for a one on one interview with the head of the department I was interviewing for. The whole process was very straightforward.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a product that has been recently released that you are excited about.   Answer Question