Weichert Relocation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Global Compensation Analyst Interview

Global Compensation Analyst
New York, NY

The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Weichert Relocation.

Interview Details – Initial email contact then a call with the local VP. Second part were 3 separate interviews with direct managers. After the completion of all the interviews I never heard back from them which seems quite unprofessional.

Interview Question – Are you willing to relocate?   View Answer

International Relocation Counselor Interview

International Relocation Counselor

I applied through other source and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Weichert Relocation.

Interview Details – You must submit a resume that highlights and illustrates that you have the ability to excel in this area. I was interviewed by the VP of the office I am currently working in. After this interview I was flown to the New Jersey (headquarters) office to be interviewed by people already in the position and another VP. I was escorted to a room and everyone came in one after the other. I was interviewed by three people in NJ.

Interview Question – Nothing particularly very difficult, you always second guess your answer when you are asked where you want to be and your overall goal, but the truth is best. This may be the job that will send you in that direction and you strive to excel. If you don’t have that then not the job for you and they are doing you a favor.   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Human Resources Manager
Morris Plains, NJ

I applied through other source and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Weichert Relocation in May 2009.

Interview Details – Designed and implemented interview process

Interview Question – Working with Weichert Corporate   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very easy as Relocation was prepared

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Morris Plains, NJ

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Weichert Relocation.

Interview Details – Pretty easy. Basic admin questions. Not difficult or nerve wracking

Expense Coordinator Interview

Expense Coordinator
Morris Plains, NJ

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Weichert Relocation in August 2010.

Interview Details – Fairly straightforward interview, there were no curve balls thrown, just questions about background, resume, and experience. Was only one interview, and it was set up in less than a week through a staffing agency that contacted me. The office was a little run down but nothing terrible, the work culture seemed laid back enough, but I can't really tell too much from what I saw. The only advice I can give for this interview is relax, it isn't the type of interview that you worry about them throwing trick question at you to see how you respond and react, it was purely skills/qualifications oriented.

Interview Question – There were no real hard questions, everything was pertaining to something on my resume, so no one question really sticks out in my mind, was very general   Answer Question

Tax Accountant Interview

Tax Accountant
Morris Plains, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Weichert Relocation in July 2010.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of five interviews back to back each a half hour long. The interviewers were a VP, a Director, two managers, and a senior accountant. All the interviewers were easy going, but the senior accountant went more indepth with his questions. I believe since I would be working more closely with him he wanted to make sure that I would be able to handle the daily process.

Interview Question – Name a difficult work situation you were placed in and describe in detail how you worked your way through it.   Answer Question

Relocation Counselor Interview

Relocation Counselor

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Weichert Relocation in January 2008.

Interview Details – Initial contact via phone call from hiring manager. Hiring manager set up one-one interview. Met with hiring manager, answered the usual interview questions. Offer extended a few days letter via phone by hiring manager.

Interview Question – Have you previously worked in relocation industry?   Answer Question

Gold Services Manager Interview

Gold Services Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Weichert Relocation in January 2007.

Interview Details – Hiring consisted of online application, phone interview and in-person interview.

Interview Question – How do you handle adversity?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Weichert Relocation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Weichert Relocation interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Weichert Relocation employees and interview candidates.