Weichert Workforce Mobility

Weichert Workforce Mobility Interview Questions

2.7

Global Compensation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Weichert Workforce Mobility (New York, NY).

Interview

Initial email contact then a call with the local VP. Second part were 3 separate interviews with direct managers. After the completion of all the interviews I never heard back from them which seems quite unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer

International Relocation Counselor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Weichert Workforce Mobility.

Interview

You must submit a resume that highlights and illustrates that you have the ability to excel in this area. I was interviewed by the VP of the office I am currently working in. After this interview I was flown to the New Jersey (headquarters) office to be interviewed by people already in the position and another VP. I was escorted to a room and everyone came in one after the other. I was interviewed by three people in NJ.

Interview Questions

• Nothing particularly very difficult, you always second guess your answer when you are asked where you want to be and your overall goal, but the truth is best. This may be the job that will send you in that direction and you strive to excel. If you don’t have that then not the job for you and they are doing you a favor.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morris Plains, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Weichert Workforce Mobility (Morris Plains, NJ).

Interview

Pretty easy. Basic admin questions. Not difficult or nerve wracking

Expense Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morris Plains, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Weichert Workforce Mobility (Morris Plains, NJ) in August 2010.

Interview

Fairly straightforward interview, there were no curve balls thrown, just questions about background, resume, and experience. Was only one interview, and it was set up in less than a week through a staffing agency that contacted me. The office was a little run down but nothing terrible, the work culture seemed laid back enough, but I can't really tell too much from what I saw. The only advice I can give for this interview is relax, it isn't the type of interview that you worry about them throwing trick question at you to see how you respond and react, it was purely skills/qualifications oriented.

Interview Questions

• There were no real hard questions, everything was pertaining to something on my resume, so no one question really sticks out in my mind, was very general   Answer Question

Tax Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morris Plains, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Weichert Workforce Mobility (Morris Plains, NJ) in July 2010.

Interview

The interview consisted of five interviews back to back each a half hour long. The interviewers were a VP, a Director, two managers, and a senior accountant. All the interviewers were easy going, but the senior accountant went more indepth with his questions. I believe since I would be working more closely with him he wanted to make sure that I would be able to handle the daily process.

Interview Questions

• Name a difficult work situation you were placed in and describe in detail how you worked your way through it.   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morris Plains, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Weichert Workforce Mobility (Morris Plains, NJ) in May 2009.

Interview

Designed and implemented interview process

Interview Questions

• Working with Weichert Corporate   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very easy as Relocation was prepared

Relocation Counselor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Weichert Workforce Mobility in January 2008.

Interview

Initial contact via phone call from hiring manager. Hiring manager set up one-one interview. Met with hiring manager, answered the usual interview questions. Offer extended a few days letter via phone by hiring manager.

Gold Services Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Weichert Workforce Mobility in January 2007.

Interview

Hiring consisted of online application, phone interview and in-person interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Take it or leave it.