Weidner Apartment Homes

Relevance Date Difficulty

Housekeeper Interview

Housekeeper
Steamboat Springs, CO

I applied online - interviewed at Weidner Apartment Homes in December 2012.

Interview Details – This was one of the most easygoing interviews I've ever experienced. We spent a fourth of the time discussing our mutual favorite author. I was offered the MIT position instead of housekeeping when my interviewer had decided that I had more than enough experience to move up in the company. I left the office ecstatic that she had accurately assessed my résumé and potential. Unfortunately, weidner was not willing to start me in the MIT position without my having a Bachelors degree, but I was offered the housekeeping position until they could find an opening in leasing for me.

Interview Question – You can ace your interview if you have read up on Weidner culture and their values. It's all listed on their website. Nothing was out of left field.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nonexistent. Actually, my interviewer agreed upon a wage that was slightly higher than what they decided to have me. When I commented on this I was told that it was already approved and not negotiable. It wasn't a huge discrepancy, but it did bother me a little bit.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Weidner Apartment Homes? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Weidner Apartment Homes Housekeeper interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Weidner Apartment Homes employees and interview candidates.