Weight Watchers Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 30, 2014
31 interviews

2.4

Project Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Weight Watchers.

Met with 3 people, then came back to meet with hiring manager again. HR seems to only want to hire fit people. I didn't think I was going to be on the cover of the magazing, was I?

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a situation where you know you are correct, but the manager thinks otherwise?   Answer Question
    none

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Crystal Lake, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Crystal Lake, IL

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Weight Watchers in May 2010.

very casual interview with the regional manager, but since then they have change to an on-line test first before you interview.

Weight Watchers Meeting Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Weight Watchers in December 2012.

Two interviews and then a weekend training session.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you would be a good leader?   View Answer
    Normal but lots of online training. Took over 40 hours.

Weight Watchers Territory Manager Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Weight Watchers in September 2010.

Very long process. Your usual type of interview questions but you need to be able to have both business and emotional answers as this is an unusual company culture.

No negotions involved

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bellingham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellingham, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Weight Watchers in January 2010.

Long. Many levels of interviews.

Interview Questions
    • How will you get to know the business coming from the outside?   View Answer

WW Receptionist Interview

Very simple hiring and interview process.

Field Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Weight Watchers in January 2012.

The whole process is too long

Project Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Weight Watchers.

Received a call from an external recruitor. Then a technical phone interview followed. I then received a phone call for a personal interview. Visited their office. Waited for almost 45 minutes to meet the first interviewer. It was Fri 4pm, probably they were busy or already left. But thats not my problem.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if your user base went up by 100%. What changes you would do in your database.   Answer Question

Weight Watchers Meeting Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Simsbury, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Simsbury, CT

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Weight Watchers in May 2009.

Everyone who works for WW lost weight through the program. Recruitment from you meeting leader or receptionists upon reaching your weight loss goals. Seeking people who want to "give back" the positive aspects of their weight loss journey. Although there is talk about career path, ability to earn more as your tenure (and meetings) grow and the ultimate accountability for maintaining your weight loss (the hook).

Interview Questions
    • Having retired from a Senior Executive position, the Territory Manager interviewing me asked (after seeing my last annual salary) whether I realized I was applying to be a Meeting Leader or CEO.   View Answer
    No negotiation

Summer Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Weight Watchers.

Was pretty simple, HR manager randomly called me for a phone interview a few weeks after I sent my application. Basic interview questions (what are your biggest strengths, weaknesses, etc) along with general questions about my resume. After that conversation, spoke with the manager I would be working for, which was once again an easy and straightforward interview.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty typical behavior/fit questions, nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Worked for Weight Watchers? Contribute to the Community!