Weight Watchers Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

2.4

Weight Watchers Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Weight Watchers (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Former members can apply to work for Weight Watchers. It is very easy. When applying, I knew what the leaders did. I met with a couple of different managers. They were all so nice and made me feel like they would be lucky to have me as an employee.They asked me to apply at one of my meetings that I attended and I knew most of the people I was interviewing with.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for WW? Besides that, we basically talked about Weight Watchers as a company and my experience there. They recruited me from my meeting so they knew me since I had been going to meetings for a couple of years.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Weight Watchers.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to see if I was interested. I did a first round phone interview followed by an in-person with four people. Everyone was very professional and they were very accommodating schedule-wise. They followed up with an offer right away

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Weight Watchers in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got an email to schedule a phone interview for the next day. Man called me and asked me if I am currently or had ever been a Weight Watchers customer, and what my current BMI is. He then told me that I am not eligible for employment because I have never been a Weight Watchers customer and cannot become one because my BMI isn't bad enough.

Interview Questions

• What is your BMI?

Have you ever been a Weight Watchers customer?

Are you one currently?

1 Answer

FP&A Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Weight Watchers.

Interview

It started off with a HR interview, pretty routine, nothing out of the ordinary. The next step was interview with the regional head. It was a mutual comfort level from the very beginning, felt more like a conversation.
    The last round was via skype, which was not a pleasant experience. I could feel when I was not able to answer specific question related to pricing of their products.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Weight Watchers.

Interview

Met with 3 people, then came back to meet with hiring manager again. HR seems to only want to hire fit people. I didn't think I was going to be on the cover of the magazing, was I?

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where you know you are correct, but the manager thinks otherwise?   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

WW Receptionist Interview

Interview

Very simple hiring and interview process.

Weight Watchers Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Weight Watchers in January 2014.

Interview

Very easy, no unexpected questions. I applied online, had a group teleconference, then a 1 on 1 telephone interview, lastly I had a skype interview. I was offered a job during the skype interview.

Interview Questions

• For me the most difficult question was how do you handle a situation where your boss is asking you to do something that isn't the correct way to do this?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Weight Watchers.

Interview

Received a call from an external recruitor. Then a technical phone interview followed. I then received a phone call for a personal interview. Visited their office. Waited for almost 45 minutes to meet the first interviewer. It was Fri 4pm, probably they were busy or already left. But thats not my problem.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your user base went up by 100%. What changes you would do in your database.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Weight Watchers.

Interview

Was pretty simple, HR manager randomly called me for a phone interview a few weeks after I sent my application. Basic interview questions (what are your biggest strengths, weaknesses, etc) along with general questions about my resume. After that conversation, spoke with the manager I would be working for, which was once again an easy and straightforward interview.

Interview Questions

• Pretty typical behavior/fit questions, nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Weight Watchers Meeting Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Weight Watchers (Orlando, FL) in December 2012.

Interview

Two interviews and then a weekend training session.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good leader?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Normal but lots of online training. Took over 40 hours.