Weight Watchers

Very Easy Interview

Inventory Interview

Inventory
Lacey, WA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Weight Watchers in July 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring manager was friendly and eager over the phone. I came in, overqualified for the job and clear about the position, but unfortunately in this situation am 5'8" and slender/fit. I understand that they want someone who can relate to what their clients are going through, but I have a strong background in social services and behavioral health.

Interview Question – What personal experience do you have with weight issues or struggling with your weight.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Weight Watchers

Worked for Weight Watchers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Weight Watchers Inventory interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Weight Watchers employees and interview candidates.