Weight Watchers

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Weight Watchers Territory Manager Interview

Weight Watchers Territory Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Weight Watchers in September 2010.

Interview Details – Very long process. Your usual type of interview questions but you need to be able to have both business and emotional answers as this is an unusual company culture.

Interview Question – None that I remember   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotions involved

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Weight Watchers Territory Manager Interview

Weight Watchers Territory Manager
Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Weight Watchers in February 2011.

Interview Details – You submit an online resume to the Weight Watcher corporate website and wait for a call. I think the only reason I got a call was because I also interviewed for a local position and impressed the interviewer enough that she recommended me for a higher position. I found out later that, despite following the submission guidelines to the letter, my resume was unreadable as it was received. The process consists of about 10 interviews with different people, some by phone, some by skype, some in person, culminating with an in person interview with the local VP of operations. They do not check your references, and instead depend on their very frustrating and long interview process to see if you will crack under pressure. Keep your cool!

Interview Question – They ask you a lot of questions about how you think you will handle the work/life balance, in a very conversational and disarming way.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Weight Watchers

Worked for Weight Watchers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Weight Watchers Weight Watchers Territory Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Weight Watchers employees and interview candidates.