Weight Watchers Weight Watchers Territory Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2014

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Weight Watchers Territory Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Weight Watchers in September 2010.

Very long process. Your usual type of interview questions but you need to be able to have both business and emotional answers as this is an unusual company culture.

Interview Questions
No negotions involved

Other Interview Reviews for Weight Watchers

Weight Watchers Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Weight Watchers in February 2011.

You submit an online resume to the Weight Watcher corporate website and wait for a call. I think the only reason I got a call was because I also interviewed for a local position and impressed the interviewer enough that she recommended me for a higher position. I found out later that, despite following the submission guidelines to the letter, my resume was unreadable as it was received. The process consists of about 10 interviews with different people, some by phone, some by skype, some in person, culminating with an in person interview with the local VP of operations. They do not check your references, and instead depend on their very frustrating and long interview process to see if you will crack under pressure. Keep your cool!

Interview Questions
    • They ask you a lot of questions about how you think you will handle the work/life balance, in a very conversational and disarming way.   View Answer

Worked for Weight Watchers? Contribute to the Community!