Weil Gotshal

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Interview

Associate

Interviewed at Weil Gotshal

Interview Details – Started as a summer associate. Basic questions ie area of interest etc

Summer Associate Interview

Summer Associate
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Weil Gotshal in September 2013.

Interview Details – The firm held on campus interviews. I submitted my resume and was selected for an on campus interview. My interview went well, I feel like we meshed and I was called the following morning by the individual that interviewed me. HR then emailed me and setup the details and then I went in for an evening and interviewed with 4 employees.

Interview Question – Why Weil?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Paralegal Interview

Paralegal

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Weil Gotshal.

Interview Details – This is very annoying...I only wanted to write one review but this website is making me submit other reviews just to submit the original one. Now I have to write a minimum of 50 words to make sure this one goes through. Oh well, what a waste of time for everyone.

Interview Question – Where do babies come from?   View Answer

Associate Interview

Associate
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Weil Gotshal.

Interview Details – There was a half day interview- met partners and associates. Was made offer the same day.

Negotiation Details – It was an entry level position.

Marketing Interview

Marketing
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Weil Gotshal in January 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online but probably would not have been interviewed had I not been referred by an employee. Once they contacted me to come in for an interview, the whole process was pretty straight forward.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in legal marketing?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They were not willing to negotiate on salary.

Accountant Interview

Accountant
New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Weil Gotshal in September 2008.

Interview Details – Staffing agency first contacted me for the quick phone interview and I went into their agency for the skills tests.
After I passed the test, the agent set me up for 1:1 interview with the director of the division.
Mainly, she asked about my background and the experience with previous job.
She also asked some skill related questions.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Litigation Assistant Interview

Litigation Assistant

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Weil Gotshal in May 2011.

Interview Details – The office had a very laid back atmosphere. The people take pride in what they do and their results show as a whole with their firm. They are especially looking for motivated, enthusiastic individuals who are ready to take the job on right away. They are very honest with the fact that there is plenty of overtime. There was only one interview in which I was required to talk to three different paralegals 1:1 and then finally with the HR manager.

Interview Question – What are you three greatest weaknesses and your three greatest strengths?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Starting salary was not negotiable at all, however, they are one of the industry leaders and were quite generous with their starting salary anyways for an entry-level position.

Worked for Weil Gotshal? Contribute to the Community!