Weill Cornell Medical College

www.med.cornell.edu

Weill Cornell Medical College Research Systems Administrator Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Systems Administrator Interview

Research Systems Administrator
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Weill Cornell Medical College in February 2010.

Interview Details – HR recruiter emailed me, arranged a interview time. They specifically request I bring a transcript or diploma of my highest degree attained and some other standard paperwork (references, etc.). Filled out a redundant application form which took 15-20min. The interview itself was casual, no difficult questions per se, straight forward. Talked about 30 minutes about my past positions.

Interview Question – What would my last supervisor say that I needed to work on to improve performance?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not feel the need to negotiate any aspects of the position, but they did ask me a question: "What did I need from Cornell to be succesful?"

Interviews for Top Jobs at Weill Cornell Medical College

Worked for Weill Cornell Medical College? Contribute to the Community!