Weingarten Realty Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Weingarten Realty

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Weingarten Realty.

Interview

Researched the company for quick facts about what they were looking into and boasting over the internet. I wanted to have company facts to relate interview questions with to show my interest in the company. My research helped with the interview but they were more interested in my life interests than what I knew about the firm.

Interview Questions

• Asked why Real Estate, personal interests, and what I ultimately wanted to get out of the internship.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, received a call with the offer and accepted.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Weingarten Realty.

Interview

If they like your resume, HR will give you a call and conduct an on-the-spot mini phone interview. From there, they will set up a 1:1 interview at their office. I met with a few people during my interview but all 1:1.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Weingarten Realty (Houston, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

Reference, Phone Interview, Group Interview, 1:1 Interview. Basic questions.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at Weingarten Realty (Houston, TX) in January 2009.

Interview

The interviewing process was very lengthy . It took about 8 monthe from start to finish. Everyone fromtop to bottom had an opportunity to meet. greet and give there input. These meetings lasted about half an hour each. Verry Thourough?

wanted more perks

Leasing Interview

Application

The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Weingarten Realty in May 2011.

Interview

It was a two round interview with two different people. While they asked a number of the standard business and real estate questions questions in the first round, the second was really a test of how good of a salesman you could be. Basically at first they checked you were halfway intelligent then they wanted to see how good of a cold caller you were. Although I did not get the position, they were really nice about it, responded promptly, etc. The office environment was relaxed and as far as I could tell people seemed happy there.