Weinstein Properties Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Weinstein Properties

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Weinstein Properties (Richmond, VA).

Interview

It was a quick process. I moved to the area a week before submitting my resume. I got a call in a couple of days for a phone interview then a face to face interview. It was one of the more enjoyable interview processes I've had and it was easy to get hired. The recruiter will say they look for a friendly personality and smarts to move into management. I am bilingual too which helped. The recruiter said they can train property management.

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Weinstein Properties in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online, phone interview, then face-to-face at the corporate headquarters. The whole process took two weeks. It was a great experience. After the interview you want the job even more.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions like why here, what can you bring to the company, previous experience.   Answer Question

Framer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Weinstein Properties (Hampton, VA) in July 2013.

Interview

1 interview. Hired immediately.

Negotiation

What are you looking to be paid per hour?

Leasing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Weinstein Properties.

Interview

Pretty easy, just be yourself. Basic questions, experience, etc.

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Weinstein Properties.

Interview

Standard hiring questions, very formal second interview. Standard really though, nothing surprising.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offered a decent salary, so I accepted!