1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Field Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

The process took a weekinterviewed at Weiser Security in September 2008.

This was one of the most unprofessional companies I have ever worked for. The reason I took the job was because the offer was higher than what I was currently making and I was in college and knew I would not be there for long. The branch manager with whom I interviewed with was intelligent and professional at first yet showed his true colors once I worked there. The interview was very easy, the interviewer asked very few questions as he was too busy highlighting his own career and bragging about what he'd had accomplished. I was offered the position on the spot.

Interview Questions
They were non-negotiable. The offer was set in stone. I was promised that advancement was very possible and highly likely for an individual with my qualifications and education so I should not worry about the pay rate for my position.