Weitz and Luxenberg, P.C.

www.weitzandluxenberg.com

Weitz and Luxenberg, P.C. Paralegal Interview Questions

Updated Oct 30, 2014
Updated Oct 30, 2014

2.5

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Paralegal Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Weitz and Luxenberg, P.C..

HR was disorganized. Salary range was required on application, and at interview, I was informed it was unrealistic. Asked if I was still interested, and I said yes because my time was already wasted. Waited around for 40 mins to speak with three junior staffers

Interview Questions
  • Are you okay with this low of a salary with your qualifications?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Weitz and Luxenberg, P.C.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Weitz and Luxenberg, P.C. in August 2013.

The process was pretty simple. I applied via LinkedIn and I was called in to meet with HR they just did a basic rundown of my experience and resume. Then I met with two of the department heads and they asked me questions about my personality, experience and why I would be a good fit for the position. All of it was pretty routine. Then I was told to wait to meet with the attorney, she was a little more intimidating, but asked routine questions and I got a call that I was hired within 30 minutes of walking out of the building. The interview process was quick and painless.

Interview Questions
    • I can't say there was a difficult or unexpected question, everything was routine in comparison to past interviews with other companies.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Weitz and Luxenberg, P.C. in August 2012.

The interview was fairly simple. Quick easy and to the point. I met with a representative from HR and then an attorney. Once the interview was over I never heard back from them. I later found out that they liked me but couldn't afford my salary requirements.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Weitz and Luxenberg, P.C. in March 2011.

3 separate interviews, really low-key

Paralegal Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Weitz and Luxenberg, P.C..

The interview consisted of me meeting with the managing attorney followed by meeting the support staff and other attorneys. The managing attorney asked about prior experience and and then explained the basic parameters of the position.

Paralegal Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Weitz and Luxenberg, P.C. in February 2011.

The hiring manager and department supervisors was very welcoming from the get-go, which allowed for a comfortable and stress-free interview. I was obviously asked about my background and to highlight work experience from my resume. I was also asked about my problem-solving techniques. Overall, the interview process was not complicated and pretty straight-forward.

Paralegal Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Weitz and Luxenberg, P.C. in December 2009.

Met with a senior paralegal for an initial interview, discussed a lot about my past resume, why I was interested in the position, a lot about the position, asked me what I had done in the past that I was proud of, asked what my past co-workers would say about me if contacted, reasons for leaving past employment.

Interview Questions
    • What have you done in your past jobs or schooling that you are most proud of?   Answer Question