Weitz and Luxenberg, P.C.
www.weitzandluxenberg.com New York, NY 150 to 499 Employees

Weitz and Luxenberg, P.C. Paralegal Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Weitz and Luxenberg, P.C. in March 2011.

Interview Details – 3 separate interviews, really low-key

Interview Question – Why do you want this job?   Answer Question

Paralegal

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Weitz and Luxenberg, P.C..

Interview Details – The interview consisted of me meeting with the managing attorney followed by meeting the support staff and other attorneys. The managing attorney asked about prior experience and and then explained the basic parameters of the position.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work in asbestos?   Answer Question

Paralegal

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Weitz and Luxenberg, P.C. in February 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring manager and department supervisors was very welcoming from the get-go, which allowed for a comfortable and stress-free interview. I was obviously asked about my background and to highlight work experience from my resume. I was also asked about my problem-solving techniques. Overall, the interview process was not complicated and pretty straight-forward.

Interview Question – How would you approach 'a problem is mentioned.'   Answer Question

Paralegal

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Weitz and Luxenberg, P.C. in December 2009.

Interview Details – Met with a senior paralegal for an initial interview, discussed a lot about my past resume, why I was interested in the position, a lot about the position, asked me what I had done in the past that I was proud of, asked what my past co-workers would say about me if contacted, reasons for leaving past employment.

Interview Question – What have you done in your past jobs or schooling that you are most proud of?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Weitz and Luxenberg, P.C.

Worked for Weitz and Luxenberg, P.C.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Weitz and Luxenberg, P.C. Paralegal interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Weitz and Luxenberg, P.C. employees and interview candidates.