Welch Allyn

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Welch Allyn.

Interview Details – They rushed me in multiple times including asking me to take time out of my work day and basically asking me how soon I could start. No offer but no written rejection. I called the HR manager and verbally told me they were hiring someone else. The management appeared very educated but I could not read the internal politics in limited interviews.

Interview Question – None. They asked all technical questions that could be answered as I was probably over qualified   Answer Question

Factory Worker Interview

Factory Worker
Skaneateles, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Welch Allyn.

Interview Details – had a 2 hour interview 1on1 1on2 1on2 1on3 all the same day then thay called me a few weeks later and gave me an offer

Interview Question – common questions they asked about your goals our strengths are you a team player etc etc   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – dont work here not worth it the place is a joke

Very Easy Interview

Technical Writer Interview

Technical Writer
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Welch Allyn in June 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview. There was an initial email to schedule a phone interview and then I didn't hear back for over two weeks to finally schedule one. I had to send several emails before finally hearing from someone. Their HR person was somewhat unprofessional.

Interview Question – Wanted to know my current salary. I currently work for a non-profit and my salary does not represent what I am worth in the for-profit world (I know this from my previous employment with several large corporations).   Answer Question

Na Interview

Na

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Welch Allyn.

Interview Details – I submitted my CV through a contact. An HR recruiter contacted me within a few days to schedule a telephone interview. The telephone interview lasted about a half hour. I was then asked to come for an onsite interview. I met with 9 people over the course of 4 hours. Within a day or two I was called to schedule a second onsite interview. I met with an additional 4 people during the 2 hour second interview. Everyone was very friendly and for the most part the interviews were not difficult. They wanted me to know as much about the job and the company so I could also make the right decision for myself. I was called with an offer shortly after the second interview.

Interview Question – I was asked to describe four challenges about my previous position, what was difficult about them, what I did to improve them, and the end result.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The recruiter pushed for a response to the offer right away, though I asked for some time to think about it. I did some research on comparable salaries in the industry and used that information to negotiate a bit on the salary prior to accepting.

Category Manager Interview

Category Manager
Skaneateles, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Welch Allyn.

Interview Details – Welch Allyn will make you feel like this is the company you absolutely have to be a part of. They show you history, talk family values and make you feel like you will be an important factor for their future. Be careful, its all smoke and mirrors.

Interview Question – None of their interview questions were difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was not difficult, but don't accept a low salary offer. Because you won't change jobs for most of your career you'll be stuck at that level forever.

Verification & Validation Test Lead Interview

Verification & Validation Test Lead
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Welch Allyn in January 2010.

Interview Details – Very smooth. The position is for replacement.
Went through 2 stages. First stage with the hiring manager and functional manager. 2nd stage with the RND Director and HR Director. Both session went well.

Interview Question – Mostly on job related. Some will be on the strength and weaknesses (as commonly face in interview)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation more on the salary range. Went quite smoothly also.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Welch Allyn in October 2012.

Interview Details – Applied to position through LinkedIn add. Contacted 2 days later by recruiter who screened me asking some difficult technical questions. Heard again 2 weeks later and was brought to interview. Met 5 people. Straightforward interview but quite technical. Asked a lot of the same questions during each of the interviews. Given good feedback from the recruiter but didn't have enough of experience in the end for what they required. The interview was good experience overall although it was very repetitive.

Interview Question – tell me three things your boss would say about you if I spoke to them now.   Answer Question

CRA Interview

CRA

I applied online and interviewed at Welch Allyn.

Interview Details – no Good

Interview Question – un-prepaired   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Not enough relocation money

Sales Interview

Sales

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Welch Allyn in May 2008.

Interview Details – submitted resume, phone interview, two in person interviews

Interview Question – dont remember   View Answer

Worked for Welch Allyn? Contribute to the Community!