Welch's Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Welch's

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Welch's.

Interview

The total interview took about 4 hours with several people. Interviewed with HR representative, the employee being replaced, the head of the department, and several the managers in the department. I was given a tour of the facility and the data center. I was given a skills test on the computer programs currently in use at the company.

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Welch's (Concord, MA) in May 2009.

Interview

Three separate days of interviews meeting all levels of finance staff and management. Although the questions were all very good and pertinent, I'm not sure that every member of the finance staff needs to interview and approve a lower level finance manager.

Interview Questions

• The usual: What are your strengths, what are you weaknesses, what is your best accomplishments?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate an additional week vacation and a starting bonus of 3% of my annual salary.

Sales Team Leader Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Welch's in April 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with 6 Welch's associates during the process. Initial interviews were local and then was flown to Boston to visit their offices and sit with peer associates and Human Resources. The office was pretty small based on the size of the company and was very empty due to the recent reorganization and reduction of staff in Concord, MA.

Lots of prepared, canned questions. Not as much conversation as I am used too. Was more concerned with process than content. Everyone I spoke to seemed very bored. Very little passion or excitement.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style?   1 Answer
    • How do you work with Brokers?   1 Answer