Welcome Wagon Sales Interview Questions

1.3

Sales Interview

call for interview, asked question about commission only and a draw. Did you ever work somewhere , where this was your income? Where you able to make a good income from it?
How long have you lived in the area that you would have as your territory and how well do you know it?

Interview Questions
  • Have your home office, computer fax and scanner, printer   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Welcome Wagon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Welcome Wagon in June 2010.

interviewed with regional sales manager. Questions relating sales ability, presentation skills and ability to close sales. Interview process was based on a very relaxed question and answer process. Lasted approx. 45 minutes.

None. Draw and com.

Sales Interview

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Welcome Wagon in October 2011.

A few weeks after submitting my resume, I was contacted and interviewed by phone. A few days later I received an email saying that a sales director would contact me to set up a face to face interview. I was informally offered the job at the end of the interview, pending the usual background check, and received a formal job offer within a few days.

Personality-wise, I clicked immediately with my sales director during the face to face interview. She was incredibly thorough in her description of the company and the job description itself and she was also very enthusiastic about the company.

Interview Questions
    • Why was I giving up my business and going back to work for someone else?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation process. The job is commission only with a draw option. The only advice I will give someone considering a sales position here is that this is a job for experienced, powerhouse sales people who are willing to work very hard and have confidence in your ability to close. The first year will be tough, but once you begin to build your customer base, the compensation will begin to pay off.

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Welcome Wagon in January 2010.

One phone intervien and one in persobn interview to meet he manager

there is none