Welcome Wagon Sales Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2015

1.2

Sales Interview

Interview

call for interview, asked question about commission only and a draw. Did you ever work somewhere , where this was your income? Where you able to make a good income from it? How long have you lived in the area that you would have as your territory and how well do you know it?

Interview Questions

• Have your home office, computer fax and scanner, printer   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Welcome Wagon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Welcome Wagon (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2013.

Interview

Interview was pleasant. Very well thought out. Everything explained in detail. Made job and products sound way easier to sell than they actually were. They don't have a local office - so interview was held at a restaurant - kind of weird!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Welcome Wagon (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2010.

Interview

interviewed with regional sales manager. Questions relating sales ability, presentation skills and ability to close sales. Interview process was based on a very relaxed question and answer process. Lasted approx. 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. Draw and com.

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Welcome Wagon in October 2011.

Interview

A few weeks after submitting my resume, I was contacted and interviewed by phone. A few days later I received an email saying that a sales director would contact me to set up a face to face interview. I was informally offered the job at the end of the interview, pending the usual background check, and received a formal job offer within a few days. Personality-wise, I clicked immediately with my sales director during the face to face interview. She was incredibly thorough in her description of the company and the job description itself and she was also very enthusiastic about the company.

Interview Questions

• Why was I giving up my business and going back to work for someone else?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation process. The job is commission only with a draw option. The only advice I will give someone considering a sales position here is that this is a job for experienced, powerhouse sales people who are willing to work very hard and have confidence in your ability to close. The first year will be tough, but once you begin to build your customer base, the compensation will begin to pay off.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Welcome Wagon in January 2010.

Interview

One phone intervien and one in persobn interview to meet he manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there is none