WellCare

Updated Dec 6, 2014

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

an onsite after one phone interview , had an onsite with 3 people, easy process but not a good experience at all!!! the company is not organized 100% , several HRs contacted with me at the same time for same questions , i was so confused for who should i contact with .

the team seems messy due to 2 of 4 were jumped the ship

Other Interview Reviews for WellCare

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at WellCare in February 2011.

First their is a phone interview with a member of HR. Then you will be called in to have a series of 1:1 interviews. The interview questions were pretty standard. everyone was really friendly and took time to cover all of my questions.

Interview Questions
    • You need to have a basic understanding of what a CMO does.   Answer Question
    • If applying for a claims related position, you need to be able to answer basic questions regarding claims. They may not ask directly but they will fish your knowledge and will be able to tell if your skirting   Answer Question
    Because of my inexperience I probably didn't negotiate very well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at WellCare in April 2009.

I came in from a staffing agency. The agency interviewed me over the phone; I was then brought in for a second interview with the agency. After these two interviews, I was told that WellCare wanted to interview me.
    WellCare had me come in for a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager. After that interview was finished, I was called back for a second interview with the hiring manager's staff. I also met the rest of the team during this interview.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were pretty basic. I honestly felt like the interviewers were not all that prepared...they seemed to be winging it.   Answer Question
    Pretty straightforward salary talk. I was able to negotiate a bit.