WellCare

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Chicago, IL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at WellCare in April 2009.

Interview Details – I came in from a staffing agency. The agency interviewed me over the phone; I was then brought in for a second interview with the agency. After these two interviews, I was told that WellCare wanted to interview me.
WellCare had me come in for a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager. After that interview was finished, I was called back for a second interview with the hiring manager's staff. I also met the rest of the team during this interview.

Interview Question – The questions were pretty basic. I honestly felt like the interviewers were not all that prepared...they seemed to be winging it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pretty straightforward salary talk. I was able to negotiate a bit.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at WellCare in February 2011.

Interview Details – First their is a phone interview with a member of HR. Then you will be called in to have a series of 1:1 interviews. The interview questions were pretty standard. everyone was really friendly and took time to cover all of my questions.

Interview Questions

• You need to have a basic understanding of what a CMO does.   Answer Question
  • If applying for a claims related position, you need to be able to answer basic questions regarding claims. They may not ask directly but they will fish your knowledge and will be able to tell if your skirting   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Because of my inexperience I probably didn't negotiate very well.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at WellCare

Worked for WellCare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WellCare Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by WellCare employees and interview candidates.