WellCare Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.6

Identity Access Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at WellCare (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I had a interview with the team I would be working with then a separate interview with the manager. The team asked me very generic Active Directory questions like how to disable a user and how to give a user access to a server. They also asked how to get a ip address from a computer..... realy he did ask me that. The team did not seem very experienced in the field they are in and was randomly throwing Help Desk level questions at me. The manager was very professional and asked where I saw myself in the long term with my career and a time I had a difficult situation and how I handled it.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at WellCare.

Interview

I applied for the position and the next morning the recruiter called me. I had an initial pre-screening conversation with the recruiter and a phone interview with the hiring manager later that day. I was set up with a phone panel interview with the hiring manager and subordinates. I was asked about my experience and some technical questions since the position is in IT. Within the next week, I was offered the position. Overall the process was easy because I was prepared by completing research about the company and the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate because the position paid higher than my expectations.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at WellCare (Tampa, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

First, I received a call from a recruiter to set up a time for interview. I was driving at the time, and didn’t realize until later the stated scheduled day/date did not match. No worries, the recruiter said she will send a confirmation email with interview details and I would know which day she meant. I never got that email, so I had to make myself available multiple days for the interview at the same time. Prior I tried calling to confirm, but could not get back in contact with the recruiter, though I stated her by name. The phone interview went fairly well, and I was told I should hear something within the week. Never heard anything back. I called back and got in contact with the interviewer who said she will follow up with the hiring managers, and apologized for the wait. 3 weeks later now, I still haven’t heard anything.

Interview Questions

• General questions about previous work experience. Nothing major.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at WellCare (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied for a position via their website. Received a call from the recruiter describing the position and was set up for an over the phone interview with a director and manager. Over the phone interview was simple enough with me going over my resume and tasks done. Two weeks later, set up a face to face interview with three people, director and two managers. Pretty simple and straight forward questions. They went over what to expect etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were in charge of a project and succeed and vice versa.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at WellCare in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was very fair. No trick questions, just straight forward conversation about the requirements and expectations of the position. The Interviewer was a good listener and based her follow-up questions on my answers.She thoroughly explained the job at the outset which was very helpful.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. This was the lead question which allowed me to position my knowledge and experience to advance WellCare's communications.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online – interviewed at WellCare in March 2015.

Interview

Wellcare should fire and hire new recruiters. I made it to the first round of interviews and then my recruiter became non responsive. After two weeks, I had to reach out to her and she notified me that the requisition was moved to another recruiter and that she would pass my information along for follow-up. Till this day I still have not heard back. My interview went really well since it is the exact position I am current employed in now. My friends also has an interview with WellCare and stated the same as me that it takes too long to hear back. She is suppose to be scheduled for a second interview but has not heard back. Worse recruiting and hiring managers ever.

DSM Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at WellCare.

Interview

Shakey at best unprofessional set up - had several different people call.....Meeting time was changed person interviewing did not have knowledge of job. Could not answer questions about Market expectation.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at WellCare in January 2015.

Interview

The most disorganized recruitment process I have ever been through. They are one screwed up company, with a poor CIO as the leader, who has blown up nearly the entire set of managers and leaders below her, and is now trying to rebuild it. This is worse than the old adage, "rebuilding the plane in flight." In this instance, the CIO has blown the plane to smithereens and has a prayer, I guess, that she can rebuild it before it goes splat across the state of Florida. The damage she has done will take years to undo. I applied for multiple positions at WellCare as they have a new one open nearly every day. I finally get a call from their HR department. They ask me which I applied for. I tell them the one I think they are calling about. Their response, "well, it doesn't matter, as we just stick titles on openings and we will work out the details later." Good grief, they have dropped a huge net and are just looking for bodies. On a separate position, a recruiter calls me, and tells me that the CIO has mandated that this position must be filled by the end of the month. So, that means they will be fast tracking it. Yes, always a good way to hire people, based on an artificial timeline. Then, for the interview - totally unstructured. Starting off by sending me to the wrong place. They are totally disorganized. Everyone I interviewed with was substantially less capable than I am, and substantially junior to me. What a joke. I was teaching them how to do interviews. This was an embarrassment to everyone. The work environment - ugh. They said how they have really morale problems. Well, someone should try walking through their work environment. Ugly, dark, horrible cubicles, with very low walls, no privacy, lots of space, but it is all open so there is no privacy. It is terrible. I am fine with cubicles, but not how they have them set up. Unfortunately, people do need to work, so some will go to work for this place, but frankly you should run from them. It is not going to be an enjoyable experience, and now they have changed their CEO out so all that change at that level will get reset once again...oh joy!

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions. They have no idea how to interview people. Don't worry.   Answer Question

Read my comments - would you want to work there?

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

an onsite after one phone interview , had an onsite with 3 people, easy process but not a good experience at all!!! the company is not organized 100% , several HRs contacted with me at the same time for same questions , i was so confused for who should i contact with .

the team seems messy due to 2 of 4 were jumped the ship

Benefits Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at WellCare.

Interview

Interview on the phone, then received call to meet with director, then had 2 phone interviews afterwards. I have not heard back as of yet and don't know if i should call or email for an update.