WellCare

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at WellCare in November 2009.

Interview Details – First their is a phone interview with a member of HR. Then you will be called in to have a series of 1:1 interviews. The interview questions were pretty standard. everyone was really friendly and took time to cover all of my questions.

Interview Question – You need to have a basic understanding of what a Medicare does   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at WellCare in February 2010.

Interview Details – I flew to FL to interview for the position after 3 phone interviews. I left multiple voice-mails to check on the status of the position with no response. I find this to be unprofessional and I always keep my candidates posted when interviewing. It's been over a month and a half and I haven't heard anything.

Worked for WellCare? Contribute to the Community!