WellCare Senior Marketing Analyst Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at WellCare in May 2010.

My initial phone call didn't happen for at least one month after applying for the job. When I returned the initial call, I was immediately given an impromptu phone "screen" interview with typical questions:
- "Why do you want to work here?"
- "Why are you leaving A-1?"
- "Tell me about what you do at A-1 ?"

I was asked to come in for an interview and that someone would be in touch. 3 weeks later I was at the company interviewing with 6 different people from 9am - noon, 30 minutes each. The 1:1 interviews consisted of standard questions. "Tell me about yourself." "What would you bring to WellCare?" "Tell me about a challenge you had at A-1." "We have this situation... How would you solve it?"

I applied in February and was hired in June. The HR department is extremely busy. I wish it didn't take so long, but overall the experience was very positive.

Interview Questions
Negotiated salary.
Tried to negotiate time off and was not able to.

Worked for WellCare? Contribute to the Community!