WellCare

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Marketing Analyst Interview

Senior Marketing Analyst
Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at WellCare in May 2010.

Interview Details – My initial phone call didn't happen for at least one month after applying for the job. When I returned the initial call, I was immediately given an impromptu phone "screen" interview with typical questions:
- "Why do you want to work here?"
- "Why are you leaving A-1?"
- "Tell me about what you do at A-1 ?"

I was asked to come in for an interview and that someone would be in touch. 3 weeks later I was at the company interviewing with 6 different people from 9am - noon, 30 minutes each. The 1:1 interviews consisted of standard questions. "Tell me about yourself." "What would you bring to WellCare?" "Tell me about a challenge you had at A-1." "We have this situation... How would you solve it?"

I applied in February and was hired in June. The HR department is extremely busy. I wish it didn't take so long, but overall the experience was very positive.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Negotiated salary.
Tried to negotiate time off and was not able to.

Worked for WellCare? Contribute to the Community!