WellCare Supervisor Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

2.0

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at WellCare (Tampa, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

First, I received a call from a recruiter to set up a time for interview. I was driving at the time, and didn’t realize until later the stated scheduled day/date did not match. No worries, the recruiter said she will send a confirmation email with interview details and I would know which day she meant. I never got that email, so I had to make myself available multiple days for the interview at the same time. Prior I tried calling to confirm, but could not get back in contact with the recruiter, though I stated her by name.

The phone interview went fairly well, and I was told I should hear something within the week. Never heard anything back. I called back and got in contact with the interviewer who said she will follow up with the hiring managers, and apologized for the wait. 3 weeks later now, I still haven’t heard anything.

Interview Questions

• General questions about previous work experience. Nothing major.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for WellCare

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at WellCare (Tampa, FL) in May 2011.

Interview

Consisted of Phone interview with HR, and then a panel interview: three seperate 30 minute interviews with 2-3 people in each. Most people seemed like they have never interviewed someone before and lobbed a few questions. One guy almost seemed like he was asleep, and kept repeating the same question. They ended up going with someone with the exact skill set needed.

Interview Questions