WellPet Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at WellPet

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WellPet (New York, NY).

Interview

Process was very simple and contained a few role play scenarios that were scenarios that occur on a regular basis while making sales calls. The process was simple and straightforward and I felt like I knew where I stood the entire time.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tewksbury, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WellPet (Tewksbury, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

While the interview process was a little lengthy, it was pleasant and enjoyable. I had a particularly difficult travel schedule to work around and everyone was very accommodating in regards to scheduling and doing phone interview when possible. It began with a phone interview. Then I had a few 1:1 interviews in person at the headquarters. Finally, there were two last interviews over the phone with a few department heads. While I met a lot of people, there was nothing repetitive about the process. Each person brought a new perspective to the job, so I felt very prepared for both the job requirements and the overall culture.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a sudden change to a project with a deadline quickly approaching?   Answer Question
    • What is a creative solution or accomplishment you had from your previous job?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tewksbury, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WellPet (Tewksbury, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

Overall, the interview process was quite refreshing compared to many others I've been through. The key to an ideal interview process is strong communication and follow-up no matter what the hiring decision may end up. In my interview process, the recruiter in partnership with the WellPet HR team and hiring manager were all very personable, punctual for all the phone screens and in-person interviews and prompt in all response and follow-up. It was this experience alone that would have sold me on the opportunity, but naturally there was a great deal more driving my decision to pursue and join WellPet when they graciously made me an offer. My first phone screen was with the HR manager, my second was with the hiring manager and then I was invited up to meet in-person with the management team, including 8 one-on-one interviews with key team members. Everyone took a sincere vested interest in me as a candidate really trying to confirm I was a fit both professionally and culturally. This thoroughness and sincerity really demonstrated their dedication to their special team culture and that personal human touch that I so desperately sought after many years in a large corporate machine. At the end of my day of in-person interviews, they made me an offer which was exciting and rewarding after also having invested so much in the pursuit of this opportunity.