WellPoint

WellPoint Actuarial Student Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Actuarial Student Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at WellPoint in August 2009.

Applied online. 30 minute phone interview followed by an all morning interview a week later. All morning interview consisted of interviewing with 4 separate people (various positions) then lunch with 2 others closer to my age.

Interview questions were all mostly behavioral. Each person had 3-4 different questions and they took notes as I responded. Some left time for questions at the end and some didn't so try to ask questions through out each interview. Everybody was very friendly and easy to talk to. Very surprised I didn't receive an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Can you talk a little bit about some current events happening in the healthcare industry?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult co-worker or teammate and how you handled it...   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for WellPoint

Actuarial Student Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at WellPoint in October 2008.

Initial phone screening followed up by meetings with team members in person one on one. Excel skills test to verify basic excel aptitude.

Interview Questions