WellPoint
www.wellpoint.com Indianapolis, IN 5000+ Employees

WellPoint Behavioral Health Care Manager and Behavioral Health Coach Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Behavioral Health Care Manager and Behavioral Health Coach Interview

Indianapolis, IN

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at WellPoint in November 2008.

Interview Details – I had two positions while I was an associate at Wellpoint, My first was as a behavioral health care manager. My interviewing stage involved the Director of the program. She seemed to fluctuate on the position I would be assigned. Subsequently, I was hired as care manager.

Two years later, I was interviewed for the position of Behavioral Health Coach...my manager was located in Colorado. I, subsequently, flew to Colorado for a work week to acquire initial training.

Interview Questions

• The expected or not expected necessity to deal with important matters and leaving extraneous matters behind.   View Answer
  • Maintaining priorities are necessary.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing was necessary was negotiated...the interviewer offered me a salary more than I had expected (for my second job with Wellpoint)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at WellPoint

Worked for WellPoint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WellPoint Behavioral Health Care Manager and Behavioral Health Coach interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by WellPoint employees and interview candidates.