WellPoint Customer Care Representative I Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WellPoint (Columbus, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online, email for phone interview, after was told to keep checking email for next step. I was told next step would be face to face interview. As of right now I'm currently checking email everyday to see can I get the face to face interview .

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for WellPoint

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WellPoint (Nashville, TN) in October 2014.

Interview

There was a phone interview with mostly coming from the same questions on the application. Then I was told I would receive another call for an interview. I went to that interview and was told it would be another week before a decision was made. The next step would be for the hiring manager to send my information to a recruiter. I wasn't told if there would be another interview after that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WellPoint (Middletown, NY).

Interview

1st online skills test , 2nd phone interview with person who sounds like there from Pakistan, very hard to understand 3rd in person interview with average questions I thought interview went well but I didn't receive an offer

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your boss told you do something that you disagreed with or knew was wrong?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at WellPoint (Houston, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

I was called in to do a face to face with business manger and operational expert. They were very friendly and easy and made sure I was very comfortable during the interview.

Interview Questions

• How would handle a stress called?   1 Answer

Customer Care Representative I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WellPoint in June 2014.

Interview

Was advised to complete an assessment prior to be called for an interview. Whole process took about two weeks. Interviewed with 3 people in an office; team lead, supervisor, and director of the department.

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WellPoint (Overland Park, KS) in July 2013.

Interview

It started off with a call from the recruiter in the Virginia office and then progressed to an in person interview in the OP office. The recruiter in VA did a lot of explaining and I listened a lot and in the in person interview I was the one that did the majority of the talking.

Customer Care Representative I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WellPoint.

Interview

Easy interview to check baseline communication abilities. Was far overdressed for the position. Hiring process very easy, although background and offer were delayed by 2 weeks during holidays. Telephone screening was awkward, but just an overview of the position and timeline. They sent emails to schedule, and called to follow up.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to deal with an unhappy customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Youngstown, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WellPoint (Youngstown, OH) in October 2012.

Interview

Online computer assessment completed first. Then a very detailed online application had to be filled out. Then I was called for an interview. I was very impressed with the interviewers. 2 Managers conducted the interview and they really made me think with their questions. They asked questions about specific situations and how I handled them. Now, Ive been offered a position, and I am going through the background check process

Interview Questions

• When I noticed a problem in my previous job, what steps did I take to fix it and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Haven't been through it yet

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WellPoint (Albany, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

Had to go through interview and background check. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. It was good, the supervisor was very knowledgeable in what i would be doing. She explained the benefits and hours that i would be working. Also explained the training would be 2 weeks long.

Interview Questions

• Have i ever worked customer service before   1 Answer

Customer Care Representative I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WellPoint in May 2011.

Interview

HR rep called me after submitting a resume. completed an online assessment which was very easily. Hr rep called again and scheduled a face to face interview where we walked around the office. Submitted an offer during the face to face.