WellPoint

Updated Oct 6, 2014

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at WellPoint in October 2013.

Not very difficult. Asked the regular interview questions. There were two people who interviewed me, but one talked most of the time. They both seemed friendly and seemed to like working at Wellpoint. They really highlighted the culture at Wellpoint and said that it was very relaxed and casual. It was a very average interview experience.

Interview Questions
  • How do you feel about new policies about insurance in the government today?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for WellPoint

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at WellPoint.

Interview was very simple. It was a one-on-one interview with the manager. The questions weren't too technical. The questions were more focused on my previous internship experience. When asked about my proficiency about a programming language they took my word on it and didn't test my skills on the subject. It was very simple and stress free.

Interview Questions