WellPoint

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at WellPoint in April 2010.

Interview Details – Behavioral based interview. Specific questions directed to the position. Had a coworker (potential) in the interview as well to provide more specifics. Great atmosphere.

Interview Question – Where would you see yourself in 5 years   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was not able to negotiate

Manager Interview

Manager

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at WellPoint in September 2011.

Interview Details – Recruiter was really terrific - communicated well and understood the position thoroughly. Phone interviews with Director and other managers on her team went really well. Very knowledgeable, professional and friendly folks. The Director was very professional yet personable and interviews were more like meetings/discussions. It came down to me and one other person and they chose the other person who had slightly more experience in their area than I did. Would have loved to get the job. But the recruiter was very grateful and emailed me to thank me very much for participating and said she hopes that the process went well and that I'd be open to future opportunities. Definitely will be. Rating the interview as "difficult" because we had some intense discussions. However, it really didn't feel difficult because the people involved made the process easy.

Interview Question – Industry/specialty specific questions (how would you handle situations x, y and z)...   Answer Question

Worked for WellPoint? Contribute to the Community!