WellPoint

Relevance Date Difficulty

Medical Case Manager Interview

Medical Case Manager
Indianapolis, IN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at WellPoint in November 2009.

Interview Details – After checking out open positions on the company web site, I submitted an application online. It took about three-four weeks to be contacted for a face-to-face interview. I met with a supevisor and her supervisor. The interview too about 70 minutes. I thought it went well. We discussed my extensive nursing experience, and although I had less than a years experience in home health case management, I thought I answered all questions well. I was told I would be contacted by email by the Friday of the following week. Three weeks later, I got an email that said I was no longer under consideration. The interviewers were very friendly and asked pecepive qestions. Quite frankly, I was surprised that I didn't get the job. I didn;t get a tour of the area, but it seemed to be a series of cubicles. It was fairly quiet with an occasional phone ringing. I was surprised though when the higher management person was called out of the interview for a brief period. Seemed like a nice place to work.

Interview Question – Can you type and talk on the phone at the same time?   View Answer

Worked for WellPoint? Contribute to the Community!