WellSpan Health Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2015

1.8

Psychiatric Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WellSpan Health.

Interview

The interview was very informal. I didn't get to talk much about myself. It was short and sweet. The interviewer was extremely nice and answered all questions I had. The other staff members I saw seemed nice also.

Interview Questions

The pay was way too low. I was told I did not have sufficient hands-on experience for more money even though I had spent two years volunteering with the mentally ill and took exclusive care of my grandpa who suffered from dementia (which I did not get to discuss in the interview). I was offered another direct care job making $20.00 entry level for mid shift at another hospital. After I declined, I was told by a friend who works there that I did the right thing because management is turning what used to be a great organization and sinking it.

Acupuncturist Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WellSpan Health (York, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

There were a interview group, project manager , office manager, But the interview went smooth and relaxing. they had some questions about my background , and then they focused on why you want to work in Wellspan Health .

Interview Questions

• what's make you want to work at Wellspan Health   1 Answer

Hospitalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at WellSpan Health (York, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Received an email 1 month later. Had a 1 hour phone interview with the hiring manager. On site interview 1 week later with hiring manager, the next level manager, and peers. Tour of the facility. Overall great interview. Very detailed in the description of the position and answered all follow up questions.

Interview Questions

• If you found out the position was less than you thought it was going to be what would you do.   1 Answer

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WellSpan Health (York, PA) in October 2012.

Interview

Resume and application submitted to HR. Follow up calls to HR two consecutive weeks. Two weeks later I received a phone call asking if I was still interested. When I indicated yes, I was referred to a department manager and a meeting was scheduled. I arrived ten minutes early and was told to wait in the hall (at the hospital). Fifteen minutes later we walked to an empty conference room for the interview. Manager had a copy of my application, he glanced at it briefly and then turned his attention to his Blackberry. He asked very few questions, indicating that all I had to do was accept the position. He seemed unable to answer specific questions I had regarding the job responsibilities and the call schedule. I verified that he was the actual supervisor for this position, yet he remained evasive about the position responsibilities stating he "wasn't really sure" about things and that there had been "quite a bit of turnover in that area."

Interview Questions

• After stating that they had experienced "quite a bit of turnover" he looked at me and asked "so, do you think you would stay for a few years?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, salary was already established by pay grade of position. Overtime and on-call pay were discussed.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at WellSpan Health (York, PA) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview process may consist of one to three separate interviews with the ability to meet management, clinical directors and potential coworkers. Also, I was presented with an opportunity to shadow for two hours. First interview was a phone screening, second one-to-one with management, third involved a group. I took this opportunity to interview them as well as I also had several questions to see if this was the right move for me.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in five years from now?   1 Answer

Technical Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WellSpan Health in February 2012.

Interview

The manager spoke about thmselves for the majority of the interview. Very self-centered individual who you could tell that life is all about them and how they can get ahead. She also joked about how the team makes fun of each other and tried to pass off this negative and abusive behavior as fun and stress relieving.

General Practice Resident Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at WellSpan Health (York, PA) in October 2010.

Interview

apply during the fourth year of dental school. there is an interview and then find out at Match.

Interview Questions

• there were simple questions asked regarding my transcript and clubs. they also asked about my proficiency with different procedures and what i liked and did not like doing.   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WellSpan Health.

Interview

interview/drug screen