WellStar Health System Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2015

2.6

Certified Medical Assistant Interview

Interview

Looking forward to an interview with this company. Had few friends already did and they were very impressed. Very fair and professional. Their benefits package and hours are also attractive

New RN Residency Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at WellStar Health System.

Interview

Applied online and it took a week for someone to call me. A quick phone interview was done over the phone. The panel interview was scheduled a week later. The panel interview consisted of 3 managers from different floors. Each manager asked a question and they all took notes. I got a total of 5 questions. The managers were very nice. The interview lasted about 45 minutes.

Patient Access Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hiram, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Hiram, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview went smooth. Asked alot of questions just wanted to know how long it takes for them to contact you back if hired. But most of all they were very friendly and upfront about the company policies.

Interview Questions

• How to deal with difficult co-workers and nmanagers?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WellStar Health System in July 2015.

Interview

I interviewed 3 times with the manager and several doctors. All of the interviews were pleasant and appropriate. Entire process took 30 days. Process is extensive. Drug screen, background check. Health assessment. Now on to orientation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The entire process took 30 days. They do their due diligence to hire excellent employees. I submitted my application online, interviewed 3 times, waited for offer, went for drug screen and health assessment.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WellStar Health System in June 2015.

Interview

Applied through Wellstar's Career page. Took a while to receive a call back to interview. Inteviewed with several different offices. If you advance past the interview the next phase in hiring process is slow. There is not any communications as to status of progression on the website. You just have to wait and see. Overall the interviews went as to be expected.

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Marietta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by a panel of 6 women. They all asked me varioud questions about my current and previous experience. One lady was really stern, but i didn't get caught off guard by it. Overall I thought the interview went good. But i didnt get the job. This was my second interview with wellstar. I don't know why it's so hard to get hired by them!

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WellStar Health System in June 2015.

Interview

Went very well. Nice and short , but very informative. They gave me multiple options on interview times to work around my schedule. The commute btwn the interviewing location and the actual location for work was far, not sure why?

Interview Questions

• How did I feel working with X population of people?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Met with nurse managers and was asked to describe experiences as a nurse using the STAR approach. Was asked about my work history and my goals for the future. Interview lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had a conflict with coworker? Tell us a time you made a difference in the life of a patient? What does being a nurse mean to you? Tell us about a time you made a mistake?   Answer Question

Extern Interview

Interview

Simple application but a long wait time to hear back. It was a 2 part interview first with an HR representative and the second was a Panel interview. The HR interview was straight forward basic questions but the panel asked tricky but relevant questions. HR is a little disorganized but friendly. Overall a good experience but other hospitals offer more clarity throughout the process. Well star is a heat place to work and offered me a good stepping stone for my career.

Front Office Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Marietta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

very long process, everyone friendly and pleasant, ask normal interview questions, smooth and laid back environment. nice manager and recruiters, I had 3 interviews then finally got an offer. the process is very long. they are very particular when screening their candidate, very welcoming and h elpful and understanding.it. bruhhhhh ffffffffttt hovercraft# pretty