WellStar Health System

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Front Office Coordinator/Front Desk Interview

Marietta, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at WellStar Health System.

Interview Details – All application are done online through WellStar.org. It takes a very long time to hear back from someone. Most people do not hear back within 6 months. It is helpful to keep logging into your account and keep your resume as up to date as possible. Once an HR representative contacts you regarding your position, you meet with a recruiter and possibly the manager you will be working under the same day. If you are accepted, another meeting is scheduled to officially offer the position, the salary and benefit information.

Interview Question – What is one instance of outstanding customer service that you have displayed? This is the most common question.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. I took the job. After the length of time the process took, I was desperate to get started.

Front Office Associate Interview

Marietta, GA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at WellStar Health System in July 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and after four weeks, I was contacted by the recruiter. Since I was already in their system from previous positions that I applied, it was quick process. I was set an interview within a few days. On the day of interview I meet with the office manager. She went into the job listing, duties, and benefits offered with the company. It was a pleasant experience.

Interview Question – Nothing was difficult, straight to the point what experiences I had previously.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – What I asked for.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Marietta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at WellStar Health System.

Interview Details – Probably one of the worse interviews I've ever been through. The hiring mgr flat talked me out of the position. Was saying stuff like I can only guarantee 3 months but there is a chance to go longer it all depends on you and other contractor's performance. Was in the middle of doing a DC migration and i asked how many PMOs were assigned he said none. That his team was "just doing it". Sorry i dont want to be part of a half assed data center move. He did not ask me any questions about myself or what I've done at previous jobs. This was a red flag to me. The environment seemed very hectic and employees faces seemed "less than thrilled" to be there. I told the recruiter I was no longer considering this position.

Interview Question – They were all soft questions. Nothing technical. Which led me to believe they just wanted a warm body and didn't care who they got. This is not an environment that I can be successful in.   Answer Question

Health Place Exercise Specialist Interview

Marietta, GA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at WellStar Health System in September 2010.

Interview Details – UNPROFESSIONAL conduct within Wellstar Health Place both from the Director's Secy to the relisting of the position after the second interview without further communication. I saw the position was relisted and it had been 2week since my interview, therefore wondered if my candidacy was no longer in the running. All I got was a reply that said THANK YOU. NICE JOB

Interview Question – So you owned your own business?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for WellStar Health System? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at WellStar Health System interview questions and advice in Marietta, GA. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by WellStar Health System employees and interview candidates.