Wells Fargo Accounting Specialist Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Wells Fargo in November 2009.

Very complicated, but based on manager. After years looks like more easy than it was before. Now they do mostly phone interview. I prefer personal interview, but now they moved to phone to save timel.

Interview Questions
  • I personally do not like the question about my weaknesses. Who tell the truth? But you have to sit and trying to tell something that will not ruined your interview. Other steps were not hard. It was friendly atmosphere and pretty fast. No more than 15 minutes.   Answer Question
I did not have it. I was hired with staffing agency and accepted permanent position in 12 month after it.

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Des Moines, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in February 2011.

Applied online at Wells Fargo careers site; HR phone screen a week later lasted about 30 minutes; one on one interview with hiring manager (about 45 minutes); offer extended and then must pass background check (including finger printing)

Interview Questions
    WF wouldn't budge on salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bloomington, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Wells Fargo in September 2009.

Internal application from another department within the business line. There was one interview with the hiring manager and I was offered the position. It was a lateral move and fairly typical for the business line.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult questions were type specific on basic payroll knowledge. If you are applying for a position in this business unit payroll processing is a critical skill.   Answer Question
    This was earlier in my career and I made the mistake of failing to negotiate.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!