Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Wells Fargo
- Teller (849)
- Personal Banker I (235)
- Personal Banker (190)
- Financial Analyst (75)
- Personal Banker I (SAFE) (74)
- Phone Banker (67)
- Part Time Teller (50)
- Phone Banker I (50)
- Credit Manager (44)
- Bank Teller (43)
- Intern (41)
- Lead Teller (38)
- Customer Service Representative (33)
- Home Mortgage Consultant (27)
- CSSR (23)
- Customer Service and Sales Representative (21)
- Business Analyst (21)
- Credit Analyst (20)
- Store Manager (20)
- Analyst (19)
- Financial Analyst Program (18)
- Financial Advisor (18)
- Banker (15)
- Inbound Sales Specialist (15)
- Licensed Personal Banker (14)
- Financial Advisor Trainee (13)
- Personal Banker II – Registered (12)
- Summer Financial Analyst (12)
- Service Manager (12)
- Underwriter (11)
Accounting Specialist Interview
I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Des Moines, IA) in February 2011.
Applied online at Wells Fargo careers site; HR phone screen a week later lasted about 30 minutes; one on one interview with hiring manager (about 45 minutes); offer extended and then must pass background check (including finger printing)
- Nothing out of the ordinary Answer Question
WF wouldn't budge on salary
Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo
Accounting Specialist InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2009.
Very complicated, but based on manager. After years looks like more easy than it was before. Now they do mostly phone interview. I prefer personal interview, but now they moved to phone to save timel.
- I personally do not like the question about my weaknesses. Who tell the truth? But you have to sit and trying to tell something that will not ruined your interview. Other steps were not hard. It was friendly atmosphere and pretty fast. No more than 15 minutes. Answer Question
I did not have it. I was hired with staffing agency and accepted permanent position in 12 month after it.
Accounting Specialist InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Bloomington, MN) in September 2009.
Internal application from another department within the business line. There was one interview with the hiring manager and I was offered the position. It was a lateral move and fairly typical for the business line.
- The most difficult questions were type specific on basic payroll knowledge. If you are applying for a position in this business unit payroll processing is a critical skill. Answer Question
This was earlier in my career and I made the mistake of failing to negotiate.