Wells Fargo

Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounting Specialist Interview

Accounting Specialist
Des Moines, IA

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Wells Fargo in February 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online at Wells Fargo careers site; HR phone screen a week later lasted about 30 minutes; one on one interview with hiring manager (about 45 minutes); offer extended and then must pass background check (including finger printing)

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – WF wouldn't budge on salary

Very Easy Interview

Accounting Specialist Interview

Accounting Specialist
Bloomington, MN

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Wells Fargo in September 2009.

Interview Details – Internal application from another department within the business line. There was one interview with the hiring manager and I was offered the position. It was a lateral move and fairly typical for the business line.

Interview Question – The most difficult questions were type specific on basic payroll knowledge. If you are applying for a position in this business unit payroll processing is a critical skill.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – This was earlier in my career and I made the mistake of failing to negotiate.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!