Wells Fargo Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

2.3

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo.

I applied at Wells Fargo online for an Administrative Assistant position. Later I was sent an email requesting time frames for a phone interview. I had the phone screen interview then if chosen would proceed to the in person interview.

Interview Questions
  • There was not any difficult questions because I had the experience to answer the questions. The unexpected part is I do not how that translated to the already busy person on the other side of the interview that was already 10 minutes late.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

I received a call from the Wells Fargo Recruiter and then had a telephone interview. He then set up a face to face. Wells Fargo got back to me shortly thereafter.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Wells Fargo is a very good company to work for. I interviewed with several different recruiters and was impressed with their responsiveness.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the normal questions. None were behavioral based interview questions.   Answer Question
    If you are a former employee and come back to Wells Fargo, they no longer acknolwedge prior years of service. I was gone only 7 months and lost 10 years of service, which was unfortunate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in June 2009.

Contacted Operations Manager for opening position. They were having trouble finding a qualified candidate, and since I had previously worked for the company and knew some of the people, it was easy for me to re-enter work environment.

I was able to get a salary towards the top range for the job.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2012.

Most interviews here start with a recruiter screen, then if they like you they will talk about the next steps in the process. They will let you know when to expect a follow-up, normally each stage of the process takes one week. One situation the phone screen to the offer letter went from July to December.The key thing is to be specific with your responses with HR. Next step usually involves interviews with team members than finally the hiring manager. Some managers have very specific ideas about what they want it's your job to figure out what that is. Sometimes the person you think you are working for doesn't need you and hired you for another lesser manager on the team. They don't do direct hires with some titles you have to work as a consultant first. It helps to have a contact that can refer you to what agency they use or can refer you to someone who can mentor your career. Apply for any position across the nation, if they like you they will let you train locally and work remotely. Pay close attention to payscale zones, what you think you salary is and what it is can be in reality varies from division to office location.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2010.

Interview lasted approx 1 hr; questions were based on prior work experience and why I think I would be good at sales
    everything that I was told in interview is exactly how it is at work. Bonus structure was also laid out. Manager who interviewed did a great job