Wells Fargo Advantage Funds

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technology Manager Interview

Technology Manager
Menomonee Falls, WI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Wells Fargo Advantage Funds in May 2011.

Interview Details – Very basic Google printout interview, not testing any real technology and work skills, just making sure the candidate has better communication skills and appearance is good.

Client Service Consultant II Interview

Client Service Consultant II
Menomonee Falls, WI

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Wells Fargo Advantage Funds in February 2012.

Interview Details – situation type interview, usually promote from within, its best if you know the management and the team.

Interview Question – not tough questions, but think out answers as the management is looking for refined, defined answers, strengths weaknesses, tell me about a time... etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation, I tried and was told that "this is the offer"

Client Service Consultant Interview

Client Service Consultant
Menomonee Falls, WI

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Wells Fargo Advantage Funds in July 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online, emailed a person I knew inside firm to see if there was any progress. Got a call from HR the next day, set up in person interview for the next day. Had 2 sets of interviews with two of the managers at a time. Two days later got a call from HR with an offer. Since I had explained to them that I did need an quick decision.

Interview Question – Explain a time when you had to figure out what a client was trying to ask without upsetting the client.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Client Service Consultant Interview

Client Service Consultant
Menomonee Falls, WI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Wells Fargo Advantage Funds in April 2010.

Interview Details – Consisted of phone interviews and one on one. I know that several associates had several sit down interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time that you did not provide outstanding customer service and what you did to correct this   Answer Question
  • Why do you want to work here/be hired for this role?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No real negotiation unless you held securities licenses

Financial Services Officer Interview

Financial Services Officer
Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Wells Fargo Advantage Funds in November 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview + in-person discussion

Interview Question – Are you sure you would really come here for what we are offering in salary?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Wells Fargo Advantage Funds in January 2012.

Interview Details – They were very nice but didnt ask questions about the job it was confusing

Interview Question – why Wells Fargo   View Answer

Persnal Banker Interview

Persnal Banker

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Wells Fargo Advantage Funds in August 2010.

Interview Details – Pretty nice

Interview Question – Describe a situation that you handled in the past   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Wells Fargo Advantage Funds in February 2010.

Interview Details – The guy who interviewed me was very energetic and enthusiastic, so i had to match his energy level as well. IT was basically a behavioral interview plus a bunch of questions on a scenario of if you were actually in the position you were applying for. Overall, he was very nice,friendly, and personable.

Interview Question – How do you assess the risk of whether or not a company can repay a loan?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Wells Fargo Advantage Funds? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wells Fargo Advantage Funds interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Wells Fargo Advantage Funds employees and interview candidates.