Wells Fargo Advisors

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Wells Fargo Advisors in February 2011.

Interview Details – My consulting company arranged the interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager called me at the number I had given. I was asked questions about previous projects I had managed which I described. I was told what the job would entail. I then related what I had done in my previous jobs to the position I would be doing. The hiring manager said he would contact my consulting firm to bring me in. I gathered from this statement that I was hired (which I was).

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiations were through my consulting firm, and done in advance of interview.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Wells Fargo Advisors

Worked for Wells Fargo Advisors? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wells Fargo Advisors Project Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Wells Fargo Advisors employees and interview candidates.