Wells Fargo Advisors

Relevance Date Difficulty

Wealth Consultant Interview

Wealth Consultant
Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Wells Fargo Advisors in July 2011.

Interview Details – I sat down with the manager of the Houston division and just had a typical interview that lasted roughly 45 minutes to an hour. He asked the typical questions about my background and described to me the program you have to go through to become a wealth adviser. He asked one memorable question of "If you were to die tomorrow, what would you want your legacy to be?"

Interview Question – If you were to die tomorrow, what would you want your legacy to be and how would people describe you that knew you?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The position is 75% commission based and I am currently working a job on salary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Wells Fargo Advisors

Worked for Wells Fargo Advisors? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Wells Fargo Advisors Wealth Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Wells Fargo Advisors employees and interview candidates.