Wells Fargo Interview Questions in Alaska

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.8

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagle River, AK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Eagle River, AK) in July 2013.

Interview

Coordinated, they kept in touch with me and expected what they wanted to hear about my skills. Skills emphasis was in sales and service. They want to see someone who can make goals and work with a team to acheive them. Be sure to use the key words in the application. If you have sales numbers or qauntified improvement stats that really makes you stand out. Started with a group interview, then two one on one interviews.

Interview Questions

• What will make you the best choice for the bank, why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negoitate, when I heard what they offered me I referenced my experience in customer service and asked for a raise, which they complied with.

Personal Banker I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Anchorage, AK) in August 2009.

Interview

I was told I would be hired on as an Assistant Store Manager. They did not give this to me in writing. OW. I started out with a phone interview, then was moved on to a group interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no salary negotiation but I would suggest asking.