Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Wells Fargo
- Teller (849)
- Personal Banker I (235)
- Personal Banker (190)
- Financial Analyst (75)
- Personal Banker I (SAFE) (74)
- Phone Banker (67)
- Part Time Teller (50)
- Phone Banker I (50)
- Credit Manager (44)
- Bank Teller (43)
- Intern (41)
- Lead Teller (38)
- Customer Service Representative (33)
- Home Mortgage Consultant (27)
- CSSR (23)
- Customer Service and Sales Representative (21)
- Business Analyst (21)
- Credit Analyst (20)
- Store Manager (20)
- Analyst (19)
- Financial Analyst Program (18)
- Financial Advisor (18)
- Banker (15)
- Inbound Sales Specialist (15)
- Licensed Personal Banker (14)
- Financial Advisor Trainee (13)
- Personal Banker II – Registered (12)
- Summer Financial Analyst (12)
- Service Manager (12)
- Underwriter (11)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Eagle River, AK) in July 2013.
Coordinated, they kept in touch with me and expected what they wanted to hear about my skills. Skills emphasis was in sales and service. They want to see someone who can make goals and work with a team to acheive them. Be sure to use the key words in the application. If you have sales numbers or qauntified improvement stats that really makes you stand out. Started with a group interview, then two one on one interviews.
- What will make you the best choice for the bank, why should we hire you? Answer Question
I was able to negoitate, when I heard what they offered me I referenced my experience in customer service and asked for a raise, which they complied with.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Anchorage, AK) in August 2009.
I was told I would be hired on as an Assistant Store Manager. They did not give this to me in writing. OW. I started out with a phone interview, then was moved on to a group interview.
- Pick any item and give us a sales pitch. Answer Question
There was no salary negotiation but I would suggest asking.