Wells Fargo

Relevance Date Difficulty

Applications Systems Engineer 6 Interview

Applications Systems Engineer 6
Winston-Salem, NC

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Wells Fargo in December 2011.

Interview Details – Contract position via staffing firm. replied to position announcement on Monster, called by staffing form within 4hrs. Had phone interview with WF team 2 days later, hired within the week. Interview was with Technical Lead and one other Technical person. Questions were general, and then asked half a dozen specific application-related questions to verify knowledge. Whole process moved very quickly. Hired in early December for start date of Jan 1.

Interview Question – If you had to come up with another nickname for a day of the week (ex. "2 for Tuesday"), what would it be and why?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – This was done with the staffing company as intermediary. They gave me an initial target, I gave them a counter-range. The initial rate offer was increased to low end of acceptable range, so I accepted.

Worked for Wells Fargo? Contribute to the Community!