Wells Fargo

2.7

66 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Compliance Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Wells Fargo in July 2014.

Met with the manager and the lead. They were both very detailed about the position and explained thoroughly what to expect. Both had a very friendly attitude. Totally transparent. I thought the interview went well. Both the manager and the lead seem as though they would be great to work for.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of when you had to work harder in order to do the right thing?   Answer Question

LDS III (SAFE) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Phone interview 1st, then face-to-face interview next...this can be 1 on 1 interview or group/panel interview, I've had both in applying for different jobs with Wells Fargo. This includes promotional jobs internally within the company. I have been lucky enough to have great managers that let you do your work without micromanaging...great work atmosphere and great co-workers as well.

Interview Questions
    • This hardest part about the interviews are having about 20 questions that are all really asking the same questions but worded in a different manner and you need to have a different scenario for each question. Just keep a good amount of experiences at the ready.   Answer Question
    They are pretty fair with wages. I've never been offered the minimum salary....they have always offered me more than what I was planning on negotiating for so there was no need to negotiate.

Operations Accountant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in June 2014.

I had a phone screen first about 2 weeks after applying with HR. Then, about 1 week later the supervisor called me to schedule the face to face interview. I interviewed with the manager and a would be co-worker. They were very pleasant. They asked me about my background first and then behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Give me a time when you had to deal with distractions at work.   Answer Question
    • Tell a time when you had to deal with an unsatisfying work, and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • Give an example of when you learned a new skill set and how you incorporated it into your position.   Answer Question
    They made an offer and I accepted since I was happy with the offer. Not sure if I could have negotiated.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pinetop, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pinetop, AZ

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

I had two very intense interviews with the President and the Head Teller. These interviews were as if I were going to be President of the United States! I had no banking experience, so being a Nail Tech, I do have sales experience! his was the lowest paying job I've ever had, and it was the most stressful, and worst job and company I ever had and worked for.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly interested in how to sell "products" more than counting $$$$!   View Answer

Phone Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Wells Fargo in October 2013.

My friend referred me to wells fargo, i applied online a few days later a recruiter contacted me to schedule a phone interview. I had my phone interview today and the call was 30mintues. The lady was very nice and the conversation flowed pretty well. she asked me pretty basic questions.. but ONE confused the s*** out of me. I was over thinking it to the fullest. she was asking me about my computer skills/experience etc & then she asked me how i naviagate through search engines ( something like that ) it is such a basic question but i had her repeat or explain differently and she mentioned a lot of people get confused,, the answer is using TABS... ya. You use tabs when multitasking on a computer and staying organized rather than having multiple windows. she asked me about my sales experience, how i mean goals, what my current sales job is like, how do i meet my goals, she asked why i left my pervious employer and how much notice i gave them, she explained what its like as a phone banker and if its something that interest me, just basic stuff only one really confusing answer for me. Other than that it went good and at the end of it she said she was going to schedule my in person interview with 2 people. its on thursday, wish me luck!! :)

Interview Questions
    • How do you navigate through search engines/programs? ( not exact question )   View Answer

Personal Banker I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo in October 2013.

I was laid off from the company and told that hiring managers internally would be giving strong consideration to displaced team members. I applied for this position and received a call from a recruiter about a week later. He asked a few sales based questions like "tell me about a time when you had to convince someone to do something that they were not on board with," and "how do you handle rejection?". At the end of the call he scheduled me for a panel interview for the following morning. There were 8 of us in the room and we were interviewed by 2 hiring managers. They asked 3 behavioral questions as follows. 1. Talk about a time when you went over and above to please a customer. 2. Tell us about a time when you used leadership to mentor others. 3. You are short of your goal 2 weeks into the month. What would you do to ensure that you meet goal within the following 2 weeks."

Interview Questions
    • All three questions are listed above and none of them were unexpected or difficult knowing that it was an interview for a sales position in the retail banking arena   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo in October 2013.

I applied online for an interview. Within a day or so I was called in for a group interview. I interviewed with about 7 or 8 other applicants. I think they definitely present you with the information you need about the position.

Interview Questions
    • They would ask about previous sales experience. I have some, but if you don't it might be hard to answer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

First had a phone interview, followed up by a group interview. Once those passed, I had an interview with the two managers.

No negotiation

Mortgage Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo in June 2013.

3 interviews: Phone and 2 in person. I listed 4 out of the 8 questions asked at the 1st in person interview. Make sure you know about the company and most importantly understand that Wells Fargo builds trust with there clients and is a company with integrity and that is why you want to work there. Pretty simple interview. This job is a starting point in the company.

Interview Questions
    • 1. Tell me about a time you did not meet you quota? How did you adjust you game plan and what was the result?
      2. Tell me about a time you had to meet a difficult goal? What did you do and how did you monitor your success?
      3. Tell me about a time when you had limited resources and a time sensitive issue. How did you handle the situation?
      4. Why do you want to work at Wells Fargo?

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in June 2013.

Everything happened very fast, within 2 weeks i had my offer letter and was hired