Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo Associate Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Wells Fargo in February 2008.

Internal interview; talked to several members of the group. Sat through presentation, walked through an average day for each member. Was explained the responsibilites and daily tasks required of the position.

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Associate Interview

The interview process included 3 phases .The first phase was the aptitude section in which there were 50 questions to answer on quantitative ability .After that there were two interviews . One was the technical interview and the other HR.

Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wells Fargo in November 2010.

recruiter calls and asks a few questions, sets up a 1:1 interview, then wait for outcome from HR recruiter, took 2 weeks to obtain final status

Associate Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo in March 2010.

I was (electronically) introduced to an HR manager for the company's summer associate hiring through a friend. She was able to get me into the interview process despite the fact that I was coming from a non-target (i.e. not top 25) business school. I interviewed with two current associates in the firms energy practice. The questions were 'cold/standard' accounting and finance related and the two interviewers seemed disinterested at best. The interview was not difficult because of its substance, but instead because it was over the phone, with two individuals who clearly were doing it more as a favor to my friend's contact.

Interview Questions
    • Walk us through how a sale of a capital asset which has been depreciated on a straight-line basis for 2 out of its 5 year useful life would flow through the three financial statements if the asset was sold for a $10MM profit.   View Answer