Wells Fargo Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated Jun 16, 2015

2.5

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview went well, the recruiter was being real in telling us about how the company works and how they operate! The are basically looking at good sales man and someone who can do a great team work. No offer has been made yet, am still waiting to get an email from the recruiter

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got an email asking to choose group interview time and date, went to group interview, all questions were scenario or personal expierence, was told I would get a call or heat from them in less then a week, got a call 7 weeks later from a recruiter asking me to apply and wait for a call from service manager, got the call scheduled interview next day, got interviewed 30 minutes by Se very nice service managers, all the questions were scenarios from personal experience, next day got a call with job offer !

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer   1 Answer

Financial Crimes Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was rough. They were very specific with what they were looking for and how your answers should be structured. Come prepared with scenarios. They do provide feedback if you aren't selected for the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to give feedback when it wasn't solicited.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online. Had a phone interview. Then a group interview at the downtown office. Then a personal interview with a store manager. Did not receive any feedback. HR then contacted me for another personal interview with another branch manager. Got good feedback. Then had a fifth interview with the District Manager and received an email stating I was not hired.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this position?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied for Wells Fargo and received an email that I was qualified. Scheduled my interview and it was a group interview. We was only ask two questions, went over information about the company and pay. Whoever receive a call they get a second interview and if you don't you receive an email. Make sure you dress professional, be confident and prepared.

Interview Questions

• What are the goals that you have achieved at your previous job.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

The process was pretty easy. I applied through my schools carer services website with my resume. A week later I received an email to confirm a slot to do an on campus interview. I did the panel interview with a full time analyst and a recruiter. The interview as behavioral with a question about the financial statements. I did not receive a next round interview.

Personal Banker I (SAFE) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online Got an email within a week to go to a group interview Interviewed with the recruiter and 9 other people Received a call setting up an appointment with the Store Manager and AM Received a call 2 weeks later setting up interview with the District Manager Received a call 2 weeks later offering the position.

Interview Questions

• They were all behavioral interview questions. All they look for is the S.T.A.R. responses (situation, task, action, result) "tell me about a time when you went out of your way to help someone"   Answer Question

Customer Service and Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

Short wait time with mostly students. This is a sales quota job rather than customer service where you have to learn about the products and push them out. They don't ask much about previous experience but more about the overall sales strategy.

Interview Questions

• How do you meet your sales goals? Sell this pencil to me...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

After filling out an application three or four days later I got a email asking me to pick a time available for an interview so after I pick the time they gave me all the information I needed the day of the interview. The day of the interview it was a group interview, about eight of us and we took turns answering the questions. They say you're going to be there for four hours but I think the interview was Lestin two hours. A couple of days later they will send you an email letting you know if you got the decision tonight and if not you would have to apply again in six weeks. Oh and I forgot about parking, if you are not familiar with Atlantic Station same parking will be quite confusing for you so make sure wherever Business you park by downstairs that you remember because if you don't you will be lost and please keep your ticket with you!!

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with out rate customers? Name a time it work where you went above and beyond for a customer? What are your goals in life? Why do you think you would be a great employee at Wells Fargo?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

Online application then received an email to do an online screening, after completing that I immediately received an email inviting me to choose an interview date/time. Did group interview with about 11 other candidates. It lasted for exactly 2 hours n was then told that we would receive an email about the next step. Seven days after my interview I got an email from them saying they've decided to go with other candidates at the time and shockingly 5 days later I received a call from the recruiter saying he found another opportunity for me an set me up with an interview at the store where I was interviewed by the store manager and another person. Interview went okay, the team seemed very friendly. I was told that they have to send results back to the recruiter and he would be contacting me with whatever decision they made. So I'm currently waiting on that call or email.....HOPEFULLY I get it because I need it. Good luck to everyone that's going on interviews.

Interview Questions

• A time you went up and beyond with for a customer.....it was just behavioral questions. To me all interviewers ask the same thing or similar   Answer Question