Wells Fargo Audit Associate Interview Questions

Updated Oct 26, 2014

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Audit Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

The hiring and interview process was very easy. I applied online through a student professional organization career website for my university. I was then selected for an interview within 2 weeks. My interview was about 1 ½ weeks later. I was interviewed by 3 people higher up in the position that I was applying for. Questions were fairly easy. I felt like my interview was more like a conversation than an interview.(Which is what you want to aim for) I felt at ease and got along well with the recruiters.

I reached out to the HR manager for my position and told her my thoughts and concerns. She was very helpful and it was a smooth process.

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Audit Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Wells Fargo.

Two senior audit managers came out to my school and did a standard 30-minute behavioral interview. I then flew out to interview with three more IT audit employees. Each of them asked me one personality/background question and one behavioral question. There seemed to be a lot of overlap in the questions. One solid problem/action/result scenario could have adequately answered all three behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a challenge you faced during a project, what you did to overcome it, and what the results were.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Wells Fargo in October 2010.

Met with recruiter at conference and the following day had an interview with senior audit associate.

Interview Questions